Ask Someone To Claim Your NBI Clearance Using the Authorization Letter

August 20, 2018 9:41 am

Last Updated on

NBI Clearance Authorization Letter – One reason why you can’t claim your NBI Clearance on the same day you applied is because you’ve just been tagged as “HIT”. There are a lot of reasons why you got that status but we’re not going to discuss that today.

Unfortunately, you will go home empty handed and wait for at least eight (8) working days before your NBI Clearance Online is released.

If you are a busy Employee, leaving your job for a day just to claim your NBI Clearance is not a wise thing to do.

Not unless you are scheduled for NBI Clearance Quality Control Interview, in which your presence is required for questioning.

If you happen to know someone who’s willing to claim your NBI Clearance on your behalf, why not do it? It will save you time. Plus, you don’t have to file for a vacation leave just to claim your NBI Clearance. Claiming another person’s NBI Clearance is simple. NBI Clearance Outlets allows another person to claim an NBI Clearance that he doesn’t own provided that he presents an NBI Clearance Authorization Letter.

What is an Authorization Letter?

Just like what we have mentioned in our article “How To Apply NBI Clearance – Updated Guide with Photos”, you can claim your NBI Clearance with the help of an authorized representative.

Authorization letter is a dated and signed letter, granting authority to another person to perform a certain task or transaction. Authorization letter is usually used for business purposes.

You may want to read: How To Do An NBI Online Registration

Authorization letters plays an important role in claiming another person’s NBI Clearance. It is a valuable requirement presented before the NBI Clearance Outlet releases the NBI Clearance to another party who doesn’t own it.

In writing an NBI Clearance Authorization Letter for Claiming NBI Clearance, it must be polite and written in a positive tone. Make sure to state clearly the purpose of the letter and the important details such as:

• Your Name.
  • Name of the Authorized Person.
  • The Date.
  • Some Personal Details about yourself and the authorized person (such as Age, Address and Contact Numbers).
  • Signatures (You and the Authorized Person).

There is no standard template for NBI Clearance Authorization Letter. It can be handwritten, typewritten or Computer printed text. But for the sake of formality and professionalism, we encourage that the NBI Clearance Authorization Letter should be computer printed.

Here in NBIClearance.Com, we try to make things easier for the

February 14, 2016

Juan Dela Cruz
Block 7, Lot 12
Cauliflower Street, Dasmariñas Village
Makati City

To Whom It May Concern,

Good day!

I, Juan Dela Cruz, 25 years old, is writing to you regarding my NBI Clearance which is due to be claimed on February 15, 2013. I am giving Mr. Efren Reyes the authority to claim my NBI Clearance on my behalf. I have enclosed my Postal ID which will serve as proof of my consent on the said matter. Accompanying my Postal ID is Mr. Efren Reyes’ SSS ID as a proof of his identification.

If you have any questions about this transaction, you can contact me by at 09068796542. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Juan Dela Cruz

Guidelines to be followed by the Authorized Person before claiming your NBI Clearance

Please bear in mind that NBI Clearance Outlets are still cautious in handing out NBI Clearances to avoid future dilemmas and complaints. Therefore, make sure to submit the proper requirements.

Are you thinking about using Authorization Letter in claiming your NBI Clearance? Do you know someone who already did this? Did he succeed? Let others know your experience by telling us in the comment section.

Have a nice day!

NBI Clearance Authorization Letter

306 thoughts on “Ask Someone To Claim Your NBI Clearance Using the Authorization Letter

1 2 3 5
  • mamang sorbetero says:

It’s actually a terrific in addition to very helpful little bit of data. I am delighted for you to shared this useful info about. Remember to keep united states up to par in this way. Many thanks spreading.

• ROXANNE ALMAZAN says:

GUD AM PO ASK Q LNG KUNG PWEDE Q N MKUHA UNG NBI NUNG MAY 23 PO AQ KMUHA SBI MAY 29 AQ BUMALIK

• Maia says:

authorization letter thank you for sharing the authorization letter for nbi clearance….

• shiela says:

ASk ko lang po , yung pong tito ko nagpapakuha ng NBI. NAsa ibang bansa po siya.. Ano po lahat ng requirements na kailangan nyang ipadala . At pwede po bang mag-apply yung tita ko.

• Juddene Villarin says:

Hai , just want to clear things out, i am task to get my grandmoms nbi clearance my question is… It does have biometrics right so it needs fingerprints?? The scenario is like this im going to let my grandma fill up the online.form and ill be the one to process it at nbi’s office ..

• Leah Mae says:

Hindi ko alm kng panu mag apply online.

• jayson says:

ask lang po ↵hindi ko po kasi n kuha yung NBI ko sa ibinigay n date sakin ilang araw po b bago nila i cancell po yun↵maraming salamat po

• DAPHNE DANE SANTOS says:

hi. i jus wanna ask if ilang days po ung grace period sa unclaimed nbi clearance?thanks

• Ryan Cabasal says:

Question: What if the date of my supposedly released of clearance was overdue? I supposed to claim a month ago? Kindly tell me what to do? Appreciate your immediate response.

• Maricar says:

Hello po. Nandto po ako s hongkong ngayon at nagpapakuha po ako ng NBI clearance s kapatid ko. Nagpadalapo ako ng authorization sknya at cpy ng two valid ID ko. Meron dn po akong binigay n original copy ng NBI ko year 2011. Nong kukuha n po sya ang sabi po sknya klangan dw po ung NBI ko year 2018. Nwalako nmn po ung personal copy ko ng year 2018 n NBI ko at ung 1 copy nmn pobinigay ko s agency nung nagaapply po ako dto s hk. Ano pong dapat kong gawin?., pls answer my question po..salamat po and more power!

• luwii says:

Thanks for the info! Nice!

• Rich says:

Can i still get mu nbi even after the release date? Say june 11 is the eelease date and ill get it june 19? Tnx and may i know til wat tym in the afternoon i can get it? Tysm!

• Evelyn C. Garcia says:

Pwede ko pa bang makuha ang nbi ko after June 4, 2018 the date of schedule release? Makukuha ko pa po ba ito sa July 27, 2018? Thank you!

• shem says:

Hi i went to nbi and i was authorized to renew my dads nbi clearance. But the problem is I submitted the wrong authorization letter. Instead i gave the authorization letter addressed para sa dfa. Though dfa lang naman nakalagay instead nbi. Lahat naman ng info tama. Mali lang nman ako ng letter na naiabot. Di rin naman binasa nung pinagabutan ko. Is it gonna be a problem? Meron naman ako dito na authorization letter addressed sa nbi mali lang ako ng iniabot. Pls reply naman … pwede pa kaya ibigay yung authorization letter????

• Maureen Lumbao says:

Hi! I was ask to claim my sister’s NBI clearance. Pwede ko po kayang e-present ang Police Clearance ko at Student ID kahit na graduate na ako last April 1, 2018?

• Philip Yu says:

I need to revalidate my NBI CLEARANCE, is it the same thing as renewal of NBI?

• Josephine says:

Good day ! Is it possible to ask them to send it thru LBC for I wasn’t able to get my Clearance due to busy sched. I’m currently working in Mandalayung but I applied my Clearance at Bulacan. Is that possible?

• Laly says:

Can a representative process my NBI renewal? Somebody answer please.

• nene says:

can i authorise someone to process my nbi application,using a pdf copy of my authoroisation,with my signiture on it

• Reynald Adlaon says:

My NBI clearance release was March 03 for I have a hit. I havent got the chance to get it and its now april 1st. Will I still be able to get it provided with my reciept?? Thanks!

• robin lucas says:

ilang araw po ba makukuha ung nbi clearance ko..kinuha ko online tska saan ko po pwdng kunin na branch

• rube anne b barraza says:

ilang araw po ako mgaantay para mkuha ko ang nbi clearance?? panu ko po malalaman kong san ko kukuni,,, salamat po

• Sheena Melody says:

Hi! Nkuha mo nba nbi mo? Same question kasi jan 20 skin pero d ko pdin nkukuha. If nkuha mo, may penalty b or may fee pa? Thank you.

• Grace says:

Hello! Ask ko lang po if pwede pa makuha nbi beyond due date.and kung may fee ba. Thanks!

• marie lucas says:

Gud am, ngpapakuha po ng nbi clearance skin ung kapatid ko sa qatar. Pano po ba ang process at ano ung mga requirements na dapt nming iprepare? Pls reply asap, salmat po.

• Emmanuel says:

Nag-apply ako ng NBI clearance online sa amin sa Davao del Sur. Tapos pumunta ako ng Manila 3 weeks after at pumila para sa clearance. Na-hit ako at pinababalik same day ng return flight ko sa Davao. 10 a.m. schedule ng flight ko. Ayaw ko i-risk ang flight ko kasi malaki na nagastos ko dahil nagpa-rebook ako before ng flight ko bago pumunta dito sa Manila. Babalik ako mula Davao in less than a month. Makakakuha ba ako ng clearance kung di ako makasipot sa petsang binigay sa akin para bumalik?

• Renan says:

Good day, pwede ko pa po bang makuha yung NBI clearance ko? nung March 05 pa po kasi yung releasing date pero hindi ko po nakuha kasi kaka start ko lang po sa trabaho last week. ipapa claim ko nalang po sana sa isang authorized person kung pwede pa pong makuha. salamat po!

• Emiko Ibanez says:

Hi, can I still get the clearance even if the releasing date was last week?March 4, may work po kasi ako monday lang ang available time ko pag weekdays.↵Thank you.

• Anna Biolena says:

Hi there, naka schedule nung monday afternoon ang husband ko sa city hall but he missed his schedule. We don’t have the receipt galing sa bayad center ( natapon po kasi namin accidentally) pero bayad na yung clearance. Can someone help me?

• Charmaine says:

Hi!↵↵Ito din ang problema ko. Kailangan ko mag renew ng nbi pro outside ako ng Pilipinas. Panu mo bah na kuha sayu?

• Luigi c. Bacho says:

Hi good eve po…gusto ko pong kumuha ng nbi clearance.kailangan ko po kasi sa trabho..and i need to claiming date is (march 3/2018)because im busy tommorow and the next day….please reply thank you

• Lovely says:

pwede pa makalokat og NBI karon these days then makuha mga 3 weeks after or right away dayon.. or una ra makuha inig april.. thanks?

• Rosemarie says:

tanong ko lang po, para saan po itong comment and question box?wala pong sumasagot eh

• nelson bataluna naranjo says:

Gud day po,↵ Ask ko lng po kung mali po ba ang nafill up ko sa NBI formnacheck ko po kc ung NEW embes na RENEWAL. Di ko po kc matandaan anong NBI clearance code ko last year issue. Napasa ko na po kc ang NBI ko sa mga agency na inaaplyan ko pati po ung personal copy nito.↵↵↵ Nong feb 17 pa po ako nag apply ng NBI clearance kaso po na-hit po pbabalikin pa ako ngaung feb 24 p po kaso nagmamadali ang agency nmin kasi urgent deployment na po daw sa feb 28..mg gawa p cla ng visa para maka PDOS n daw ako..↵↵↵Maraming Salamat po….

• Jandale says:

Hi! I just want to ask, is it ok if I won’t get my NBI clearance on the date written on my receipt? I got a hit when I applied, thing is the place where I live is far from the NBI outlet. Thank you for your reply.

• Lester says:

Can I claim my NBI Clearance in other branch? Please help me…

• tess says:

paano kong nasa abroad ako pls help me naman kong ano ang dapat kong gawin.thanks

• ZOHAIB REHMAN says:

I HAVE A PARCEL SO TEL THAT ABOUT MY PARCEL *N92FX* SERIAL NO (15)

• Girlie Bombase says:

Good day po,ask ko lng po how to get nbi(travel abroad) in Phil.if your out of the country.slamat po

• Alyza Baluyot says:

How many days before i claim my nbi clearance ↵Online registration

• dhyne says:

hi may tanung po ako, sa pagbibigay ng authorization letter ilang ID po pwede ko ibigay at anu yung valid ID na pwede?

• Emily says:

I applied at Robison Otis could I claim it at another branch? How do I apply for a reprint/extra copy?

• Mel jane basa says:

I applied via online for my nbi clearance today and they told me i need to come back feb.17..it says in ur site it is only 8days but why do i have to wait for 14days???????

• Done says:

My sister who is now leaving in South korea wants to apply for an nbi clearance. how she possibely do this even if she ia not in the Philippines? ↵Thank u

• Rachelle Marquez says:

For how many days before i claim my NBI via Online?

• Kim Taneza says:

Hi, ↵↵I live in Singapore and I have a question on the authorization letter, can I have it scanned and email it to my brother in Manila for printing there? Will this be accepted? ↵↵Thank you,

• Jam says:

Active pa po ba to? Anyway, can i still get my nbi clearance even if its a way beyond my sched? On the bottom of the transaction it says valid until invalid, please reply po thanks.

• Angel Vanessa G. Fajardo says:

I just wanna ask if i can get my release NBI clearance to other outlet though i process it to another outlet.Thank you! ↵I also like the means of information you have provided for us.Godbless…

• mark says:

pwede bang pa-reprint ang another copy ko ng clearnce? tinangay ng bagyo yung dati kong copy noon, soft copy lang meron ako pero required ang original. please guide me how, nandito ako sa abroad kaya try ko papakuha sa misis ko.

• cecil sabater says:

dec.3 pa sana ang release ng clearance ko..pwede pb makuha un…nadestino kc ako sa davao kya di ko nakuha?

• Jane Paez Hoskin says:

I am here in Canada and I am applying on line. After I completed the on line form and pay the fee. What must I do so that somebody can represent me on claiming my clearance at the NBI office in the Philippines?

• cristin rabina says:

gud day.it’s ok my relatives to reniew my nbi clearance.bec.im here in taiwan.thank u

• Tagapagtanggol says:

Question!!↵Sino po ang may kakilala sa NBI?↵Kasi, ganito..↵Sa Step 3, Biometrics at Photo..↵No Hit naman.↵Pero, ang release nung sa kasama ko, sa January 14 pa.↵Ako nga nakuha ko na agad kanina.↵↵Feeling ko kasi pinag-tripan lang kami na ganun.↵↵Salamat!!

• LA says:

Went to NBI Alabang branch last December 27, 2018, they said that come this Jan 2, 2018 they will no longer honor the e-nbi system they implemented because they will implement a new system. Was so disappointed and asked them what will happen to the payment made thru pinoy pera padala for the NBI clearance. And they said that it’s gone and they cannot do anything about it. Why the hell did they not update their website regarding this issue. Is it a money making scheme of NBI? Also they said that their cut-off will be reduced to 300 instead of 500, so we’ll be expecting a sluggish processing. I thought that fees are for the betterment of the services but what’s happening? Where’s the progress here?

• lalala says:

@LA that’s really unfortunate to hear

• jhe says:

wre on the sme page.i went to rob cainta last dec 13 and they asked me to go back jan13 but unfortntely bc of new systm they ddnt releasd it they asked me to go on the main brnch sme time.im a busy persn and ddnt claimd it.so do u think i cn stll claimd it??evnthgh the releasng date is jan.13?? thnks

• 1 2 3 5