Ask Someone To Claim Your NBI Clearance Using the Authorization Letter

August 20, 2018 9:41 am

Last Updated on

NBI Clearance Authorization Letter – One reason why you can’t claim your NBI Clearance on the same day you applied is because you’ve just been tagged as “HIT”. There are a lot of reasons why you got that status but we’re not going to discuss that today.

Unfortunately, you will go home empty handed and wait for at least eight (8) working days before your NBI Clearance Online is released.

If you are a busy Employee, leaving your job for a day just to claim your NBI Clearance is not a wise thing to do.

Not unless you are scheduled for NBI Clearance Quality Control Interview, in which your presence is required for questioning.

If you happen to know someone who’s willing to claim your NBI Clearance on your behalf, why not do it? It will save you time. Plus, you don’t have to file for a vacation leave just to claim your NBI Clearance. Claiming another person’s NBI Clearance is simple. NBI Clearance Outlets allows another person to claim an NBI Clearance that he doesn’t own provided that he presents an NBI Clearance Authorization Letter.

What is an Authorization Letter?

Just like what we have mentioned in our article “How To Apply NBI Clearance – Updated Guide with Photos”, you can claim your NBI Clearance with the help of an authorized representative.

Authorization letter is a dated and signed letter, granting authority to another person to perform a certain task or transaction. Authorization letter is usually used for business purposes.

You may want to read: How To Do An NBI Online Registration

Authorization letters plays an important role in claiming another person’s NBI Clearance. It is a valuable requirement presented before the NBI Clearance Outlet releases the NBI Clearance to another party who doesn’t own it.

In writing an NBI Clearance Authorization Letter for Claiming NBI Clearance, it must be polite and written in a positive tone. Make sure to state clearly the purpose of the letter and the important details such as:

• Your Name.
  • Name of the Authorized Person.
  • The Date.
  • Some Personal Details about yourself and the authorized person (such as Age, Address and Contact Numbers).
  • Signatures (You and the Authorized Person).

There is no standard template for NBI Clearance Authorization Letter. It can be handwritten, typewritten or Computer printed text. But for the sake of formality and professionalism, we encourage that the NBI Clearance Authorization Letter should be computer printed.

Here in NBIClearance.Com, we try to make things easier for the

February 14, 2016

Juan Dela Cruz
Block 7, Lot 12
Cauliflower Street, Dasmariñas Village
Makati City

To Whom It May Concern,

Good day!

I, Juan Dela Cruz, 25 years old, is writing to you regarding my NBI Clearance which is due to be claimed on February 15, 2013. I am giving Mr. Efren Reyes the authority to claim my NBI Clearance on my behalf. I have enclosed my Postal ID which will serve as proof of my consent on the said matter. Accompanying my Postal ID is Mr. Efren Reyes’ SSS ID as a proof of his identification.

If you have any questions about this transaction, you can contact me by at 09068796542. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Juan Dela Cruz

Guidelines to be followed by the Authorized Person before claiming your NBI Clearance

Please bear in mind that NBI Clearance Outlets are still cautious in handing out NBI Clearances to avoid future dilemmas and complaints. Therefore, make sure to submit the proper requirements.

Are you thinking about using Authorization Letter in claiming your NBI Clearance? Do you know someone who already did this? Did he succeed? Let others know your experience by telling us in the comment section.

Have a nice day!

NBI Clearance Authorization Letter

316 thoughts on “Ask Someone To Claim Your NBI Clearance Using the Authorization Letter

• Adekunle.adeoye says:

please did these letter is compusotry from backing visa in the enbassy?

• Zee says:

what should I do if my signature is changed? please help me.

• melanie gaspa says:

Correction :)↵”I, Juan Dela Cruz, 22, years old, is…”↵↵I think “am” should be used instead of “is”

• Mj Dumlao says:

you’re wrong. “is” is a linking verb. “am” is an auxiliary verb. they differ in use.

• Unodemuchos says:

Funny how you started your comment about proper grammar with wrong word usage. ↵↵In any case, the usage of “is” in the letter is wrong. The construction of the letter necessitates the use of an auxiliary verb and therefore “are” should have been used. ↵↵P.S. Do not mislead people by throwing grammatical jargons that you don’t really understand.

• Arne rafol says:

Good day, would a xerox copy of my valid id is acceptable? Thanks

• jhez says:

Sir/Ma’am,↵↵Good day! would a xerox copy of my valid ID is accepted? Thanks!

• Jahdiel Angeles Mansueto says:

Thank you..

• Marvin levosada says:

Good day! Is it possible if i can apply my employees for an nbi clearance thru online using only my email account but of course they should claim their printed out nbi clearances separately afterwards ? Thank you

• michel estares says:

Sir/maam ask.klang po ako nag.renew ng nbi ko march po tapos ung date na kuhanin ko april tapos.d kna kuha bz sa work at ngaun kinuha ko sept 15 ang sbi sa akn d na.daw pwede kuhanin khit d pa expired ayaw i bigay i binayaran nman ang.sbi.sa akn aply daw ako.ulit

• Celine says:

I hate the fact that masyado kayong nagmamadali . Pinicturan ako halos di ako prepared ni hindi nakaayos ung mukha ko . bsta sinabi mo na ayan na ang camera wala man lang signal.Nakita ko ang NBI Clearance di ako nasiyahan parang bsta makuhaan mo lang ang mukha ko. Napakabara-bara . Di sa nagiinarte ako dahil nbi clearance lang naman toh pero pinalahan ko at binayaran ko bakit di magoffer ng MAAYOS na serbisyo. BARA-BARA! NBI Clearance center sa Robinson’s Metro East.

• Loydie says:

Hi celine, magandang araw po. Tungkol po sa reklamo mong “bara bara”, tingin ko po yang issue nyo pong yan ay masosolusyunan KUNG inireklamo nyo agad dun mismo sa NBI Clearance outlet kung saan kayo kumuha. Sana sinabi nyo agad pra po malaman nila ung gusto nyong sabihin na bara bara. Mas magandang daan yun para marinig nila ang concern nyo at baka inaksyonan nila at pinaulit ung picture taking. Kung idadaan nyo yan dito sa pamamagitan ng pagiiwan ng comment nyo, wala na po yan. Simple lang sana ung problem nyo kaso hindi nyo inireklamo. Huli na para magreklamo.

• daren ignacio says:

sir/ma’am, paano po ung unclaimed clearance after the valid date of release?????

• daren ignacio says:

how about kung na nag expire na ung number of days to release and d ko pa nakukuha pero naka bayad na ako sa bank at napa print ko na ung form after billin , makukuha ko paba ung clearance?

• jojo says:

paano po ba makukuha ang nbi q tapos na nagbayad sa bayad center ?

• alvin abella says:

pwede ba bang i claim ung nbi after 5 months from the date na binigay sa kin para ma claim…?

• JL Mateo says:

Yan din tanong ko. Pwede pa ba? Ako 4 months naman.

• Christine Cagampang says:

Hello! Wanna ask po kung if SSS id is a valid id? Thank you! (i think it is but im not so sure now) Im Abroad and im authorising my sister.Would really appreciate any answers.Thank you again!

• mariele collantes says:

ask ko lang po . pwede na bang kumuha yung kapatid ko ng NBI clearance for ABROAD ? 17 years old palang po kasi siya . gagamitin nya kasi para kumuha ng passport . thankyou !

• Rj Sevilla Yanga says:

Gudmorning!↵Tanong kupo kung pwede po bang si mama ko ang mag renew sa NBI clearance ko kase po nag aaral po ako kindly response thanks po!

• Ros-Ann Rivera says:

Pwede pa po bang iclaim yung clearance kahit almost a month na yung due date ng pagclaim?

• angel says:

Sir ask ko lang po pwd na po bang kimuha ng NBI kahit I’m running to 18 this sept 5 ???

• iamjj says:

xerox copy of your passport and working permit will do.

• Glerica velasco says:

Hi ask Ko lang po Kung pede kumuha ng NBI clearance ng kapatid Ko,nasa ibang bansa po kasi sya.ano po yong Mga kailangan if ever po na pwede.appriciate ur immediate response. Thank you

• Bon says:

Pano po pag napagbayad po ako pero di ako nakapunta sa scheduled/appointment date, pede po ba ire-sched yun? how? thanks in advance

• elaine siongco says:

ask ko lang po sa pagkuha ng NBI yung date na pag release niya is on july 31.balak ko sana kunin ko ng aug5 pede po ba yun?thank you

• Andrea Hicban says:

Bukas po ba yung NBI sa UN pag sat? thanks

• AC says:

format is really like that? name and address of the requesting party on the second part (right after the date) and not NBI’s address? i believe that part there is for whom the letter should be.

• ivy ray says:

AC, your actually correct, type your name and add at the upper left enter then type the date enter then NBI address… enter then the body… i believe

• Vanessa Sabino says:

Hello po. Bukas po ang release date ng nbi ko (HIT eh), pero holiday daw po bukas. Ask ko lang kung open pa rin ang mga NBI branches tomorrow? Esp. sa NBI (Robinson Metro East) Thanks.

• jan larry abarquez says:

sir ask ko lang po↵ panu po mai’claim yung nbi if wala pong valid id?

• Astoria says:

how did you even applied for a NBI Clearance if you don’t have a valid ID..???

• Carla papong says:

Pano pag nakatira abroad at hindi pwede ipadala ung kahit anong valid id passport or drivers licence

• reyson dizon says:

May releasing po ng nbi clearance sa July 17, 2018 tnxpo

• Michelle Infante says:

Pwede ba Kunin ung nbi result sa ibang branch ng nbi? Thanks.

• Jerome Lopez says:

follow ko to…pwede po kaya? na sa ibang branch kukunin pag releasig na

• mitch says:

Hello. Would a Xerox copy/photo copy of my valid id is acceptable?

• R G says:

Cant say anything else but thank you to whoever did this website. God bless you and your kind soul.

• april ubas says:

I just want to ask do i need to send my id as well together with my authorization letter if im overseas?

• Shawee says:

Yes. You should.

• Liza Tongio says:

Hi…i have unpaid bills in a cable company… will it be the reason why my name got hit when i applied for my nbi clearance 2 days ago? im worried..

• Diane Espiritu says:

• geraldine says:

goodday po!ask ko po sana kung pwde po ba ko kumuha sa.nbi baguio ng nbi clearance of my sister?kompleto na po mj sa.requiremnts like biometrics ng ate ko

• ninalyn mina says:

Good day! Itatanong ko lang po, paano po b ang pagkuha ng NBI clearance ng kapatid ko n nasa Dubai? Pinadala nya po sa akin ung form n galing s embassy s Dubai at authorization letter…Paano po ba ang proseso… maraming salamat po…

• Princess Ularte Jardiniano says:

Through dilevery??

• Princess Ularte Jardiniano says:

Maam/Sir pwed po ba ipadala niyo yung NBI Ko . ? My work po kasi ko release na siya rga june 26, 2018 bigay ko na lng po address ko .

• Susan Salvacion says:

Good day! ↵ I would like to know it is possible to claim my nbi clearance as an early date on the date release.thank you

• Rocky says:

Thank you very much…But May I ask…Im stayin here in Qatar and I dont have any other valid ID except my QATAR national ID or Working permit..My question is: Would a copy/Photocopy of my ID be accepted?

• iamjj says:

hey rocky i’be read your post. a passport copy which is still in validity and your permit is ok.it’s not necessarily the original one you sent attached to your authorization letter.

• ronaldo soriano regulto, sr. says:

pwd ko bang malaman kung anu ang result ng clearance ko at kung ano ibiog sabihin ng hit

• ronaldo soriano regulto, sr. says:

My NBI Clearance i didnt realese last may 20 pwd bang i ipadala nya sa akin through delivery

• Melissa B. Agustin says:

Good day↵My NBI Clearance relating date will be on 19 of August 2018. Is it ok if I will release this on following week?

• ann says:

hello po na hit po ako, hindi ko po alam kung yung dahilan yung nung may naka away po ako tapos sinabi po nyang ipapa demanda nya po ako pero wala naman po nag punta sa bahay hanggang sa ngaun wala padin po pero pinag mamalaki nya po na may tito sya sa nbi .. yun po ba dahilan kaya na hit ako .. pwede po ba yun yung d ko naman po alm

• joseph dela cruz says:

nagSign-up npo aq s nbi online pero until now wla prin po ako natatanggap na email mula sa inyong ahensya pero meron npo aq ref# na pwd ko pgbayaran sa bayad center ang kailangan ko nlang po ay maiprint yung appointment letter na mag mumula sa inyong ahensya? kc bukas npo aq nk schedule pra mk kuha ng nbi clearance ano po b ang dpat kong gawin? sana po ay matugunan nyo ang aking problema maraming salamat po!

• Sheryl Simangan says:

Good day! Me and my sister’s schedule on claiming my NBI is today June 09, 2010. May emergency po kasi bigla samin, we won’t able to claim the clearance today. Meron bang grace period? Please advise! Please email me asap po!

• lilibeth tinebro says:

Good day !!!↵i’m came from Philippines but i’m here in Dubai but my company asking for my NBI Clearance it is possible to my relatives to get my NBI Clearance in philippines, I just get it on April is valid until April 29, 2018 but i bring it with me, they need a NBI Clearance with authenticated in DFA. it is possible to my relatives to get a new NBI Clearance or even just the duplicate or copy of the old one.↵Hopping for your response thank you…

• Maria MAriano says:

Goodday!↵↵kailangan ng anak ko magrenew ng NBI clearance this week kaya lang out of the country sya ngaun.↵papaano yung authorization letter? ↵↵thanks in advance

• donita rose a. andaya says:

What if nawala po un original copy ng official receipt pd po b un photocopy nito ang gamitin to claim the nbi clearance? Please need ko po ng ans. Asap:)) thanks.. Nawala po kasi un orig. Copy q eh.

• christopher jacinto says:

Sa pagkuha na po ng nbi clearance ng pinsan ko po, may releasing date na po. Kelangan pa rin po ba ng id eh may receipt naman po ako.

• gina rioflorido says:

Hi po! Nand2 po ko sa abroad,Nagpapakuha po ko ng nbi naipadla ko na po ang nbi forms .makukuha pa rin ba ung nbi ko kahit walang authorization letter? Brother ko po ung kukuha,↵Thank you

• karma says:

Heya i’m for the major moment the following. I stumbled upon this kind of board and I in discovering This process helpful & the idea helped me to outside considerably. Lets hope offer something again plus assistance people such as you helped us.

Ask Someone To Claim Your NBI Clearance Using the Authorization Letter