How to get an NBI Clearance while in Abroad?

July 5, 2018 8:40 am

NBI Clearance in abroad? Is it possible? There are cases that while you’re out of the country as an OFW,  a need to get an NBI Clearance must be done. There may be alot of reason behind why are you getting an NBI Clearance while you’re not in the Philippines but the most common is due to employment requirement.

Having said that, Filipinos around the world are wondering how the hell can they one if they’re thousand miles away from their home land? Though the idea of NBI Clearance renewal stress everyone here in the Philippines, the NBI Clearance application process while in abroad have the same sentiment of the latter.

Where To Get NBI Clearance in Abroad?

Simple. In every Philippine Embassy or Philippine Consulate General Office placed in every country.

A Philippine Embassy is an area of sovereign territory of the Philippines in another country (ex. USA). The said office serves as a place where the host country can directly speak to the representatives of the Philippines.

Nbi Clearance Abroad Philippine Consulate1

While a Philippine Consulate General Office is the representation of the Philippine’s Public Administration in another country. It’s main responsibility is the Filipino citizens living, traveling and working in the host country. The Philippine Consulate General Office functions are the following:

• Establish and renew Philippine Passports and other official Government documents such as NBI Clearance.
  • To report births, deaths, marriages, divorces, adoptions happened in the host country.
  • To inform its own citizens living abroad about the social security situation
  • To handle the military formalities and control for its own citizens liable to military service (if applicable).
  • To help its Filipino citizens in distress or other emergency situations.
  • To look after its own citizens in detention or arrest and to watch over the rule of law and fair trials.
  • To establish entry visas to foreign citizens and to inform them about immigration, residence and work permits.

It’s best to contact first the Philippine Consulate General Office if they require an appointment before processing an NBI Clearance. We have heard stories that some requires appointment and the applicant just wasted a day going to the Philippine Consulate General Office without knowing of the appointment requirement and was advised to go back after securing an appointment.

What are the requirements?

The requirements for NBI Clearance in abroad is different from what the local NBI Clearance requires. For everyone’s information, the some Philippine Consulate General Office doesn’t accept NBI Clearance Online applications. They are still doing the old and manual way where finger prints and application form are submitted.

Read: Step by Step Guide on How to NBI Clearance Online Registration

Here’s are the complete list of the requirements when you apply NBI Clearance in Abroad:

Two pieces of your recent 2×2 photograph/id picture, with white background – The Philippine Embassy or Consular Office will ask you to write your name and signature at the back. Just to be sure, ask any NBI Clearance personnel if needed. If yes, just whip out your black ballpen and write what is needed.

A NBI Clearance fingerprint card application form – also known as NBI Form No. 5. It is given to every applicant to fill it out. The application form requires personal information such as your complete name (First, Middle and Last name), Date and Place of birth, names of the parents and others. Just like the Registration form in NBI Clearance online.

As much as possible, make sure to fill it out completely and leave no blank. Instead of leaving an blank (required) information, just write down “N/A” or Not Applicable.

How To Get Or Apply An Nbi Clearance In Dubai Uae

In some cases, finger printing procedure is done with the help of the host country’s Police Department. Please ask in Philippine Consulate if assistance is needed.

A Valid Identification ID (Original & Photocopy) – Most of the time, the Philippine Embassy or Consular Office asks for your valid ID and since you’re an OFW working and currently residing in another country, the best valid id you can present is your Philippine Passport. So before going to apply for your NBI Clearance, make sure to bring your Philippine Passport. Have it photocopy and prepare it for submission. You may also need to present the original Philippine Passport so don’t leave them at home.

It is also recommended that you bring a second valid ID such as your PRC ID, Driver’s License or SSS. Just to make sure they ask for another right?

How much is an NBI Clearance?

NBI Clearance Application Fee, I won’t disclose the exact amount here because the fees for NBI Clearance varies from one country to another. But don’t worry, you can get the exact NBI Clearance Application fees in the Philippine Embassy or Consular Office you’re planning to apply for your NBI Clearance. Most of the time, the related fees for NBI Clearance application are posted in a place where NBI Online applicants can be easily seen by interested and disinterested parties. If you can’t find it, you just need to ask.

Processing your NBI Clearance.

Though you applied for NBI Clearance in abroad, your application will still be processed in the Philippines. The applicant have two option and these are:

1. Send all your accomplished NBI Clearance Form No.5, your Special Power of Attorney, Authorization Letter, 2×2 Photo to your authorized person currently in Philippines to process your NBI Clearance Main Building located at Taft Avenue, Manila. You’re authorized representative needs to proceed to Mailed Clearance section of the building and submit your requirements plus payment of the NBI Clearance.
  2. You can ask the Philippine Consular Office to do it for you. You just need to secured a Money Order payable to the authorized person of NBI Clearance assigned in the Philippines. You also need to pay for the courier fee for your NBI Clearance application. For more details about this option, you can ask personally the Philippine Consular Office located in the country you are currently located.

If you’re going to ask what’s the fastest option to secured you NBI Clearance, I would say that Option Number 1. The only drawback about this is if you don’t have an authorized person whom you can trust your documents to process your NBI Clearance.

For other reference related to NBI Clearance application specific to a country, you may be interested in reading the other tutorial we have written below:

How to get an NBI Clearance while in Abroad?NBI Clearance Abroad

134 thoughts on “How to get an NBI Clearance while in Abroad?

• Ali Vu Nguyen says:

Hi po,

I am a Vietnamese citizen but I worked in the Philippines for 3 years from 2011 to 2014. Now I need the NBI Clearance Certificate but I have no representative to authorize in the Philippines. I am living in Vietnam while The General Consulate of Philippines in Vietnam refused to help me for the representative function (option 2). It would be much appreciated if you could kindly advise me what to do in this case.

Thanks very much.
    Ali

• Gitta Ocarol says:

Hello po. I would just like to ask since i have an NBI clearance issued in the Philippines last 2014 but need to renew it for employment purposes i am currently in Texas. How can i renew my NBI cert? I’ve seen sa site sa Phil.consulate sa LA ata if i have the 2014 NBI i just need to send my old one along with the other requirements? Is this true? Pls clarify po.
    Thanks

• Christine says:

I have the same Question.
      Please response.
      Thank you.

• Rosell Yalung says:

Can I ask my authorized representative to go to NBI CAPitol Pampanga to process my NBI? I got already the form 5 filled out and done by the Consular here in Canada, what would I tell my representative to bring and to pay? Thank you!

• Kat Delano says:

Yes, just provide him or her your requirements like photo, NBI Form No. 5, Affidavit, photocopies of your ID and payment.

• Kat Delano says:

Hi Taiesir, I already called the NBI Main Office regarding your inquiry.

According to NBI Personnel, they already stopped the process of Money Order as payment for the NBI Clearance.

She recommended to me that your wife’s NBI Clearance will be processed through an Authorized Representative. All the documents (2×2 Photo, NBI Form No. 5, 2 Valid IDs and authorization letter) must be sent to the authorized personnel then submit it to the NBI Clearance Main – Mailed Section for processing.

• Taiesir Alfanek says:

Dear Kat:
      Thank you for your great assistance, you had been indeed very helpful, throughout. one last question, the authorization letter is that the SPA or just a letter signed by my wife for someone lives in the Philippine-Cebu?
      Respectfully yours
      Taiesir Alfanek

• Taiesir Alfanek says:

Dear Kat:
      My apology for the inconvenience caused for you, my wife prepared an SPA for her sister in Cebu and sent the SPA and the finger prints to her sister in Cebu, can she apply for the NBI in Cebu office?
      your help is appreciated.
      Regards
      Taiesir AlFanek

• Kat Delano says:

Yes, her sister can process it in Cebu together with her other nbi clearance requirements.

• Taiesir Alfanek says:

Dear Kat:
          Thank you for your prompt reply, truly appreciate your assistance.
          Regards,
          Taiesir Alfanek

• Taiesir Alfanek says:

Dear Kat:
            Please accept my apology for disturbing you, my sister in law went to NBI office in Cebu and they advised her that the finger prints, located in the back of form 5, should be signed by the police department in Jordan, although the finger prints was prepared by the Philippine Embassy in Jordan-Amman.
            Please advise if this is correct.
            Regards
            Taiesir Alfanek

• Kat Delano says:

It should be signed. did the personal who handled the finger printing process from Embassy affix his/her signature? Your sister in law can say to the NBI Personnel that it was done thru Embassy and not in the Police Dept.

• Bhrian Steel says:

Hi Kat,
      Do i really need to get Form 5 and Fingerprint card from phil embassy? kaka expire lang kasi ng NBI ko last year July 2019. kung sakali pwedi, pwedi ba e thru email ko lang requirements ko sa representative ko like copy of my old NBI, Authorization letter, Passport copy and photo ID.

• Taiesir Alfanek says:

Dear KAT:
    Greetings from Jordan;

I’m a Jordanian citizen and my wife is a filipina and we both resides i Jordan, my wife needs an NBI, please advise on the following;

Can she implement option 2 where she asks the Philippine Consular Office in Jordan to do it for her?

Respectfully yours;
    Taiesir

• Kat Delano says:

Hi Taiesir, Yes she can do the Option 2. Just make sure to secure the correct money order payable to the right person. She can ask these details when she visits the Philippine Consular Office.

• Taiesir Alfanek says:

Thanks Kat

• Taiesir Alfanek says:

Dear Kat:
        Thank you for your prompt reply, my wife and I were so happy when received your good news, and went immediately to the Philippine Embassy in Amman, Jordan.
        Unfortunately, when arrived we found that they never heard of option 2, when presented a copy of your response they contacted Manila but not getting a specific answer, finally they requested from us to call manila and obtain information about the money order; meanwhile, the embassy should have all the information available and if not, they should try to obtain it.

Not knowing how to do it is not an excuse for not doing it. If there is a will there is a way.
        We appreciate your help if you can.
        Respectfully yours;
        Taiesir AlFanek

• Taiesir Alfanek says:

Dear Kat:
          Please note that we sent a letter to PCC expressing our concerns about the lack of implementing option 2 at the Philippine’s Emabassy at Amman-Jordan.

We are very thankful for your cooperation and assistance.

Respectfully yours;
          Taiesir Alfanek

Hello Taiesir,

Here’s a related article posted in DFA.GOV website in Bangkok. It discusses how you can apply for NBI Clearance thru mail enclosing a money order.

I am not sure why the Embassy there don’t know the correct details for the money order.

Also, in the article from the link that ive posted, don’t use the money order details because it might be not updated.

IF my time permits, i’ll contact the NBI CLEARANCE mail section within the week to know the correct person to address the money order but i’m not guaranteeing it. These pass few days, Its getting hard to contact NBI Clearance Main office.

• Taiesir Alfanek says:

Dear Kat:
            Thank you for your great assistance, you had been very helpful and we are grateful for that.
            Hope you can provide us with the details of the money order.
            Respectfully yours;
            Taiesir Alfanek

• Kat Delano says:

Hi, its PH holiday today. Will try to call tomorrow and have the details posted here at night.

• Kat Delano says:

Hello, I have to start a new comment thread because our conversation is already long. See my comments above.

• Judith Canon says:

Dear KAT DELANO:
    Greetings from Jordan;

I reside in Jordan and in need for an NBI, please advise on the following;

Can I implement option 2 where I ask the Philippine Consular Office to do it for me?

And, what does it mean that we need to secured a Money Order payable to the authorized person of NBI Clearance assigned in the Philippines; in another words who is the authorized person, is he or she from the NBI’s office or he or she someone related to me?

Respectfully yours;
    Judith

• Jeramie Toleroso says:

Good evening from Australia!
    Regards in “NBI Clearance how to apply while in abroad”, I am currently residing here with my husband and I need to have that clearance for my visa application. I’ve read some of the comments and the response that you had given and I think I understood most of it like go to the Philippine Embassy where you residing, bring 2 pieces of 2×2 I.D picture, have finger prints impression, fill the application form, enclose money order for processing and self address and I do ask as well if there’s an appointment to make first or just walk-in. Just to follow some of questions, I have my old clearance issued probably 2010 or 11 but it’s in the Philippines though, Do I have to make an application for renewal since I have the old one but I didn’t have it with me and I’m not due to go back to the Philippines yet or just make a new application instead in the embassy?

• Kat Delano says:

Hello, see my response below:

New application nalang po. since 2010 pa po yan, hindi na po ino honor yan. Mas mabuti na NEW application of NBI Clearance ang gawin mo.

I do ask as well if there’s an appointment to make first or just walk-in.

Para po clear. mag eenclose ka lang ng money order kung gusto mong NBI Clearance Branch (PH) mismo ang magpadala sayo ng iyong NBI Clearance dyan sa abroad. Yung money order po is payment for your NBI Clearance Application Fee + shipping fee from PH to your location abroad.

May isa pang option po, kung meron ka mapagkakatiwalaan na maglakad ng iyong NBI Clearance dito sa Pinas like your brother or sister, pwede mo sa kanila ipadala ang iyong 2×2 ID picture, finger prints and NBI Clearance Form No. 5. Dadalhin din po nila iyon sa NBI Clearance, Main Building Taft Ave. (Mailed Clearance Section). I think kailangan din ng Special Power of Attorney at copy ng valid IDs mo at valid ids ng representative mo.

• dards says:

Dear KAT DELANO, Good day po from Abu Dhabi, nag process po ako nang NBI using option #1 done all the steps and documents in Abu Dhabi Philippine embassy, at pinadala ko po yung documents sa Nanay ko sa Pilipinas sa Iloilo province pero nang pumunta sya sa NBI office doon sa Iloilo sinabihan sya na sa Manila lang pwede e process pag sa mga OFW ganon ba talaga yan, branch office din naman nila yan diba, unfortunately di rin pwede pumunta yung nanay ko sa manila kasi never pa yun nakapunta sa Manila. ano po ba magandang gawin? pwede ba yun na ipadala na lang nya yung documents sa NBI manila via courier?

• Kat Delano says:

Hello Dards, yes po. pwede mo pong ipadala sa NBI Clearance Main Bldg – Metro Manila ang iyong documents. I think kelangan mag secure ng Money Order para sa payment.

• dards says:

Thanks for quick response Mam Kat, so after ma process ipadala po nang NBI yung clearance documents sa return address, tanong ko po kung yung amount sa money order included na yung processing at return mail?, I assume po through Post office nila ipadala, pero in case na gusto ko po sa LBC para mabilis mag include lang nang empty LBC envelope, tinatry ko po kasing tawagan long distance yung phone 5238231 sa main NBI office wala pa pong sumasagot

• Kat Delano says:

Hi Dards, sorry hindi ko macoconfirm ang LBC kung papayag ang NBI Clearance Branch na ganon. Iniisip ko kasi ngayon, kung maglalagay ka ng empty LBC envelope, hindi ata sila authorized na magschedule ng pick up sa LBC para sa iyong package.

• Judith Canon says:

Dear KAT DELANO:
    Greetings from Jordan;

I reside in Jordan and in need for an NBI, please advise on the following;

Respectfully yours;
    Judith

• Joy says:

Good day! Need pa po ba ng SPA kung imamail ang docs directly sa NBI mnla?

• Kat Delano says:

Yes, kailangan po ang SPA kung ikaw ay kukuha ng NBI CLEARANCE kung ikaw ay nasa abroad at ipapadala lamang ang iyong NBI CLEARANCE APPLICATION dito sa Pilipinas sa pamamagitan ng iyong authorized person.

• Ronald salvio says:

I already secured fingerprint impressions from riyadh Phil embassy. There are 2 options available:
    1. Send it to the UN ave office through a representative;
    2. Send it directly through mail.

I want to choose option #2 since i got no one to process the clearance in my absence. On the online application, however, i came across issues like:
    A) Do i need to choose a date considering that i don’t know when the document reaches you?
    B) Do i have to specify the payment option since i am sending the payment together with the documents through mail. As i understand (correct me if i am wrong) the reference number expires if NOT paid within 24Hr.
    Looking forward for any response. God bless!

• Kat Delano says:

Hello, here’s my answer to your Do i have to specify the payment option since i am sending the payment together with the documents through mail. As i understand (correct me if i am wrong) the reference number expires if NOT paid within 24Hr. Looking forward for any response. God bless! Application for NBI CLEARANCE while in Abroad.

Do i need to choose a date considering that i don’t know when the document reaches you? No. I wala pong date ang dapat iconsider dahil hindi mo naman po kailangan magpaappointment thru NBI Clearance Online website.

Looking forward for any response. God bless! < wala ka pong dapat ispecify na payment option DAHIL money order po ang dapat mong ipadala sa UN Ave.

• Ronald salvio says:

Thank you po sa sagot. Just so we’ll be on the same page, sa intindi ko po sa reply I dont need to make online appointment. Papaano po kaya lalabas yong reference number eh parang ang basis po non ay sa completion ng appointment, (pagkatapos mag set ng date at payment option saka pa lang lalabas yong ref number)
        Salamat po uli.

• Ronald salvio says:

Or kung di ko na po need mag online appointment i won’t be needing a reference number altogether po ba?
        I just need to mail the documents straight to the mail clearance section.

• Kat Delano says:

Hi Ronald, quick summary lang ng situation mo ha.

– You are in abroad and you’re applying for an NBI Clearance.
          – You want to send your application from Abroad to NBI Main Bldg, Taft Ave

My advice is mail your NBI Clearance application directly to the MAILED CLEARANCE Section. This includes the payment (Money Order) for the processing fee.

No need for secure Online Appointment.

Salamat po uli.
          <<< I don't understand this, im sorry. Again, wala kang appointment na dapat isecure. dahil po thru mail po ang application mo. wala ka din pong kelangan na reference number dahil from abroad ka and thru mail ang application mo

Just a piece of advice, make sure na tama ang details sa money order mo ha. just ask the consulate for the correct details and person kung kanino dapat nakapangalan ang money order.

give me feedback when you secure your nbi clearance already. have a great day!

• Carla says:

Hi Ronald. I’m an OFW too in Riyadh and this is what I did.

1. I sent all my docs (form 5 + some IDs) to my coworker who went for vacation in manila (but i didn’t want to use her vacay time to process my papers so i didn’t ask her to process it herself, just to send :))
          2. sign up for the nbi account online. a reference number will not show up unless you choose the branch and appointment date. So i picked a date (even if nobody will attend to that date) and the NBI branch in UN Avenue.
          3. I asked my relative in Baguio to pay the amount via BPI (u can choose any mode of payment u want). Your status on your online account will then be “paid”.
          4. My coworker in manila sent via LBC all my docs with the reference number attached + return mail envelope (don’t know what’s the exact name but its an empty LBC envelope already paid where the NBI will then put your clearance. They will send it back to the address you want.

but first call Ms Sandra (in-charge for clearance via mail) and confirm all these steps, that’s what she told me to do and it went well.

***u cannot attached cash along with your docs

• Kat Delano says:

Wow, thanks Carla for this tip! This is a new work around and the first time i heard that this will work. Anyway, Thank you again for sharing!

• Lyne says:

Hello Po. May I ask how long did the process take? Did you get the nbi clearance after a month?

• Dinah Ramos says:

Is it renewal? How about your fingerprinting? Did you also send your old NBI clearance?

• Kat Delano says:

New application na po ang magiging process nyo pag nag apply kayo ng NBI Clearance while in abroad.

• Bhrian Steel says:

• Bhrian Steel says:

Hi, Pwedi magtanong how many days mo nakuha NBI mo sending thru LBC with return paid LBC envelope? Ipapadala ko sana docs ko sa kapatid ko sa mindanao tapos ipapadala ng kapatid ko thru lbc sa Manila mailed section Taft ave.

• Bhrian Steel says:

Hi, Ilang days mo nakuha NBI mo sending thru LBC with return paid LBC envelope? Ipapadala ko sana docs ko sa kapatid ko sa mindanao tapos ipapadala ng kapatid ko thru lbc sa Manila mailed section Taft ave.

• Kat Delano says:

Hindi po natin masasabi kung ilang araw yan dahil tanging LBC lamang po ang makakasagot kung kailan nila madedeliver.

• Queeny Quiming says:

Hi Good day. I am working in Curacao. Wala pong Philippine Embassy or Consulate dito, the nearest na alam ko is all the way in US. Pwede po kayang iprint ko na lang ung NBI Clearance Form No. 5?

• Esme Bergado Cordova says:

Hi, Si Esme po ito from spain. I just wanted to ask po kung posible bang Special Power of Attorney, and the rest of the id’s needed to get a NBI clearance po? Dyan nalang kami kukuha ng NBI sa pinas through our authorized person? Masyado po kasi mahal ang consulado namin dito and sadly wala pong action po. We are from teh south of Spain, Malaga.
    Marami pong salamat.

Kind consideration,
    Esme

• Brenda says:

Hi maam sir good evening

Ask ko po sna posible po ba na makakuha ako ng nbi dto sa singapore? Anu po ang docs na kailanganin? At ilang weeks po ang processing. Salamat,

• JAMES KRUSELL says:

My wife would like to get an updated NBI Clearance. We are willing to drive from Phoenix to LA Consulate but we don’t know how to get an appointment. Do we need an appointment or can we do a walk in?

• Kat Delano says:

Im not sure about this but i think there’s no need to set an appointment if you’re going to the Philippine Consular when applying for NBI Clearance while in abroad. You can also try to call the consulate so that you can ask questions about the application or if they requires an appointment.

• shallymay alvarez says:

hi po good day po ask ko po sana kung pwede po mg apply po sana ako nbi po.sa.philippine consolate hongkong at need ko po sana with stamp /red ribbon na po pwede po ba yun?
    at gusto ko po sana pa red ribbon yung otr at diploma ko po pwede po na dito sa philippine consolate hongkong tumatanggap.po ba.sila?

• Kat Delano says:

I believe lahat po ng tinanong nyo ay sa Philippine Consulate mo maaapply. Try nyo po tawagan ang Philippine Consulate about your questions.

• Carina Santos says:

Good morning,

I submitted my NBI clearance request last two weeks na Po. I’m out of the country kaya 2-3weeks daw Po ang processing time.. Is there’s a possibility to wait longer than 3weeks?

• syra oliva says:

good day, ask ko lang po kung pano ko makakakuha ulit ng NBI ng partner ko n nasa abroad. kakukuha ko lng po ngaun dec 7, kaso naiwala ko po, naiwan ko po kc sa jeep.
    pano po ako makakakuha ulit?

• Kat Delano says:

Yes, pwede pa din po ulit makakuha ng NBI Clearance pero since nasa abroad po sya, kailangan nya po pumunta sa Philippine Consulate para dun po kumuha ng NBI Clearance.

• lana says:

good day! ask lang po kung sa taiwan pwede rin maka kuha ng NBI CLEARANCE katulad sa naka saad sa instuctions nnyo? tntwg ko kasi ang Manila Economic and Cultural Office dito sa taiwan pra mag tanong sana hindi nmn sumasagot.

• Kat Delano says:

Yes po. Pwede pa din po kayo kumuha ng NBI Clearance while in Abroad or kahit na nasa Taiwan kayo. Punta lang po kayo sa Philippine Consular Office at dun po kayo magapply.

• Lhynn Manebo says:

Gud day po ns canada po yn mother ko at need po ny nbi clerance pr po sa visa ny ipinadala n po yn mga document thru mail ask ko lng po need ko pa po bang magonline o pwd n po akong walk in nlng salamat po

• Kat Delano says:

Sa pagkakaalam ko po, hindi na po required ang NBI Clearance Online Appointment. Dapat po dala nyo ang mga documents nya. Importante po na dala nyo ang kanyang NBI Clearance Form No. 5 dahil yun po ang need nyo ipasa sa pagaaply ng isang Pilipino ng NBI Clearance while in Abroad.

• Eva says:

Hello,

I just need to clarify po for few things;
        4. Does he still need to register online even though he got his Form No 5 from Philippine Embassy here in Toronto? He was asking the staff from the Embassy regarding the process and all they said is just to read the paper that they gave him. But the paper tell to all the applicants that they still requires to register online to get the reference number which is very confusing coz upon reading your blog here applicants from abroad does not need to register online. Please advise. Appreciate your immediate response. Thanks and more power!

• Kat Delano says:

Hello Eva! See my answers below.

1. My partner is submitting Form no 5 mula sa Phil Embassy here in Toronto. He paid 33.75 cdn dollars already. Is there anything else need to be paid once he’s representative get to the Mailed Clearance Section on UN Avenue? If so, can he pay it there instead? < Sorry po pero para saan po daw ang CAD 33? NBI Clearance Fee na po ba daw yun? Kung oo, wala na pong dapat bayaran dito sa Mailed Clearance Section.

2. Does he need to send his old NBI clearance (2013) was his last renewal as a form of another ID? < Optional nalang po. Pwedeng Hindi, pwede ding OO. Pero i recommend na ipadala nyo na din po since expired na din naman ito pero pwede din itong additional form of identification. Basta po meron po kayong maipadala na copy ng inyong Passport and another VALID ID (dapat po hindi expired ha), ok na po yun!

3. Is SPECIAL POWER OF ATTORNEY still needed even though he is sending an AUTHORIZATION LETTER to his representative already? < SPA is a requirement. Authorization letter po, hindi na need since ang purpose ng SPA is to authorize someone, redundant na po ang Authorization. NBI requires SPA, so to answer your question, YES SPA is needed and authorization letter is not.

BTW, kelangan mo linawin muna kung para saan ang $33.75 na ibinayad nya? para ba ito mismo sa NBI Clearance Fee or sa other miscellaneous requirements gaya ng photo, finger printing and photo copy? Dahil po hindi po pwedeng dumoble ang bayad nyo sa NBI Clearance Fee. Kung bayad na po sya sa Canada thru Ph Embassy, dapat processing nalang po dito sa Pinas. Im telling you this kasi pwede po na ang payment ay mismong dito nalang sa Pilipinas bayaran. Paki clear nalang po ito.

BTW, hindi ko po blog ito. mahilig lang po ako sumagot sa mga tanong dito kasi mejo may alam ako sa NBI Clearance haha

• sam says:

HI,

For same sex marriage ( 2 guys), how do we declare the status and spouse name if same sex marriage is not recognised in Philippines?

Do we declare as single or married?

• Kat Delano says:

Still single. Same sex marriage is not yet recognised in PH so the marriage abroad is not valid.

• Mariecon says:

Hi and good day!

With regards to this information:

——–
    If my family lives in the province where an NBI office is also present, is it okay to process such request there without going to the Taft Avenue, Manila office?

Thank you!

• Kat Delano says:

Not sure about that. alam ko sa taft po ang processing ng nbi clearance abroad. pwede ka po maginquire. im sorry but im not familiar kung nag a accommodate ng ganyan ang satelite offices ng nbi clearance sa province.

• Jackeline Galendez says:

Good day!

Para po sana sa nbi clearance renewal abroad? pwede bang gamitin ung nbi clearance online website tapos papadeliver ko nalang dito sa address ko sa saudi? ang hirap pala ng nbi clearance in abroad. medyo matrabaho.

• Nailea Posangco says:

bakit ganon ayaw makita ng finger print ko sa consular para sa nbi clearance

• Estelle Peria says:

how to apply abroad nbi clearance application and how much

• Lhynn Manebo says:

• Lorda Balbutin says:

Hello, i’m an ofw here in Saudi and i need to renew my NBI Clearance. when i renew my nbi clearance, I need to change my address and the purpose. Do i have to register in NBI Clearance online website. My NBI clearance will be expired on March. Thank you

• Sadie Belisario says:

bakit wala na akong makitang purpose ng nbi clearance? Dati merong For Travel abroad ngayon wala na. bakit ganon?

• Hanna Legaspi says:

How to apply nbi clearance abroad

• Iris Austria says:

Hello I will renew my NBI Clearance in Canada can you please send me the steps on how to do it. Willing to wait for your reply, Thanks you very much.

• Fernanda Divero says:

Hi Sir, I just want to ask if its possible to submit all my requirements (picture, nbi form and passport) in any branch of NBI Clearance instead of going to NBI Clearance Main, Taft Avenue? Appreciate your response on my question. Thank you.

• Karla Santiago says:

Hi po, possible po kaya ang same day process ng nbi clearance through my authorized person? Sa malayo pa po kasi sya manggagaling (Laguna) at sayang naman sa pamasahe kung babalik pa sya. NBI Clearance in Abroad po ang application na ito meaning sa Philippine embassy po ako nagapply at pinadala ko sa pinas ang aking mga papeles

• Jaqueline Lawsin says:

My work visa is expriring, do I need to renew also my nbi clearance in abroad?

• Estelle Bernardo says:

Hi po sa lahat! yung mga authorized representative ng mga ofw o pilipinong nais mag apply ng nbi clearance habang nasa abroad ay hindi na kelangan kumuha ng appointment. Pwede po ang Walk in. Pero papabalikin po talaga sila after masubmit ang papers. Sa ibang araw irerelease ung NBI Clearance.

• Ayana Quisumbing says:

Nandito po ako ngayon sa Saudi Arabia at gusto ko po ang nbi clearance in abroad application gaya po ng sinulat nyo sa tutorial nyo.

• Melosia Magaling says:

Salamat sa info! Plano ko din magpakuha ng nbi clearance form sa consulate pero baka ako nalang mismo ang pumunta para mabilis. kailangan ko na din kasi agad agad. tanong ko lang, pwede bang sa NBI Clearance Duty free branch i submit ang papers ko?

• Gia Barrientos says:

Kelangan bang mag pa set ng online appointment bago pumunta ang aking representative (Father) sa NBI Clearance Main Offcie sa Taft ave o walk-in lang? nagdadalawang isip kasi kame kung pwede walk in dahil baka hindi din papasukin sa gate kasi walang appointment.

• Madalena Japos says:

I just want to ask if I need to sign the blank space in the nbi clearance form before submiting it to consular?

• Cecilia Sevilla says:

Nung 2007 pa po ang huli kong kuha ng nbi clearance at gusto ko ng magparenew ngayon dahil magtatrabaho na po ulit ako. Ano po kelangan kong gawin?

Valid pa po ba yung 2007 NBI Clearance ko as a valid ID? considered as new application po ba ito?

• Madalyn Martins says:

Thank you for sharing this very informative tutorial about NBI Clearance in Abroad application

• Clara Sharif says:

Gusto ko lang itanong kung ok lang na ipadala ko ung luma kong NBI Clearance kasama ang photo, copy of my passport at visa sa aking kapatid sa pilipinas para sila ang umasikaso ng nbi clearance application ko? wala din kasi akong time magpunta sa philippine consular eh

• Vivian Pabalan says:

Yung nag assist sa akin na police officer sa dubai, pirma lang ang nilagay nya sa NBI Clearance Form no. 5. Okay lang po ba yun? Walang full name at designation?

• Abigale Cervantes says:

Magkaiba pa din po ba ang Local at Abroad purpose ng NBI Clearance?

• Peyton Robles says:

Salamat po sa pagshare ng tutorial na to! Kaso meron akong problema. meron akong nbi clearance na valid hanggang september 2018. Ang kaso eh yung company na inaapplyan ko eh gusto akong kumuha ng bago dahil daw merong gap between kung kelan naissue at yung araw na dumating ako dito sa abroad. Willing naman ako sumunod sa requirements, ang tanong ko lang po eh pwede bang etong nbi clearance na hawak ko ang gawin kong valid ID? pwede po bang scanned copy nalang ng NBI form number 5 ang ibigay ko sa mga relatives ko sa pinas?

• Maryam Cosalan says:

How much po ang bayad pag ganitong proseso? Yung nasa abroad ang applicant at authorized representative ang magpoprocess?

• Desideria Daplas says:

Share ko lang ang experience ko. Nagawa ko na ang lahat ng steps at pinadala ko sa aking kapatid na nasa pinas. Sya ang inutusan kong magprocess ng NBI Clearance ko habang nasa abroad ako. Ako na mismo ang nag mail sa address namin. Nung natanggap nya, hindi na sya nagpaschedule ng appointment. direcho agad sya sa NBI Taft ave kinabukasan at nagwalk in lang sya. Note, kapag NBI Clearance abroad, pwede na walkin applicant. Nung nasa mailed section na po sya, kinuha na lahat ng requirements at pinabalik nalang sya ng ibang araw. Dahil po ata may hit ako. yun lang.

• Eleena Aliguyon says:

I want to renew my NBI Clearance, please help me? I am awaiting for your reply.

• Valencia Lawsin says:

magkano daw ang pamasahe papuntang nbi clearance main office taft avenue galing ng novaliches.
    Inutusan ko kasi ang lolo ko na sya na ang kumuha para sa akin ng NBI Clearance dahil andito ako sa indonesia. ang problema nya eh may pasok daw sya (nagaaral ulit kasi sya ng 3rd course nya sa PUP na economics).
    ang question ko lang eh kung meron pa bang discount sa pamasahe ang student kung 65 years old na sya pero nagaaral pa? kung oo, anong discount ang ihohonor ng ordinary bus, senior citizen o student? maraming salamat po.

• Janie Canasa says:

Open ba pag weekends ang nbi clearance? Isusubmit ko lang sana ang application form ng kamaganak kong nasa abroad.

• Madalena Barrientos says:

Pwede na po bang kumuha ng nbi clearance ang aking anak na 14 years old? Nandito na po kame sa Japan ngayon at matatagalan pa ang aming paguwi.

• Hanna Japos says:

Gaano po katagal ang processing ng NBI Clearance abroad application kung meron akong hit at may kapangalan?