August 30, 2018 9:51 am

When NBI launched the new NBI Clearance Biometric System, they made sure to eliminate the long queues in NBI Clearance Outlet that results to every applicant’s head ache and irritation.

To resolve this matter, NBI placed several NBI Clearance outlets that can accommodate the large volume of NBI Clearance Applicants especially in Metro Manila.

Presently, NBI Clearance outlets have 63 fully operational Clearance Centers nationwide. There are sixteen (16) Regional NBI Clearance and twenty-two (22) from District offices.

While eleven (11) of them are located at Local Government Units and the rest of them are located at some selected malls such as Robinsons Malls, Ever Gotesco and Duty Free Philippines.

The Regional NBI Clearance and District Offices are accepting applicants from 8:00AM to 5:00PM. While NBI Clearance located at Duty Philippines opens at 8:00AM to 5:00PM.

Duty Free Philippines only accepts NBI Application for Travel Abroad purposes only. Lastly, Robinsons Malls starts their NBI Clearance processing at 10:00AM to 7:00PM.

All of the mentioned NBI Clearance Location is open Monday to Friday, except Holidays.

Due to large volume of applicants, NBI Clearance Outlets allow Applicants to stay outside the venue and wait in the queue line as early as the opening time. This happens especially in the Malls.

You May Be Interested in Reading: [UPDATED!] How To Apply NBI Clearance Online

Many applicants prefer to wait in line to finish the process early.

And to cut the long story short, I will now share to you the list of NBI Clearance Outlets in the Philippines:

Where to apply for NBI Clearance

You are aware now of how much you will pay for your NBI Clearance Application. The next step would be is to know where and what you should process your NBI Clearance Online.

The list of NBI Clearance Branches are below for your reference. Choose the NBI Branch that you prefer.

Note that NBI Branches are already listed when you select what branch you prefer. To know more about this, you may need to read the updated steps on how to apply NBI Clearance Online.

Within Metro Manila
NBI Clearance Center – U.N Avenue, Ermita. Manila
Quezon City Hall – Makatarungan St, Diliman, QC
Montalban Rizal – Ground Flr., Municipal Hall
Muntinlupa City – Victory Shopping Center, Alabang
Mandaluyong City Hall – Maysilo Circle, Mandaluyong City
Las Pinas City – Las Pinas City Hall or SM Center Las Pinas (near and infront of Las Pinas City Hall)
Robinson’s Place – Basement 1 Ermita, Manila
Cagayan Valley Regional Office – Government Center Carig Sur Tuguegarao City
Bayombong District Office – Capitol Compound Bayombong Nueva Vizcaya
lsabela District Office – National Highway Brgy Osmena Ilagan Isabela
REGION III
Central Luzon Regional Office – Capitol Compound City of San Fernando Pampanga
Bulacan District Olftce – Capitol Compound Guinhawa, City of Malolos, Bulacan
Cabanatuan Dislrict Office – Llanera St Old Provincial Capitol Cmpd Cabanaluan City
OlongapoDistrict Office – 17 Kentucky Lane Upper Kalaklan Olongapo City
Tarlac District Office – Brgy Macabulos Drive San Roque Tarlac City
REGION IV-A
CALABARZON – Capitol Site Capitol Hills Batangas City
Cavite District Office – J.P. Rizal St. Kaybagal South Tagaytay City
Lucena District Office – NIA Compound Genes Aguilar St., Lucena City
Laguna District Office – Rizal Blvd Brgy. Tagapo City of Sta Rosa, Laguna
REGION IV-B
MIMAROPA – Sitio Cuadro Aguas Brgy Sta Isabel, Calapan City
Puerto Princesa District Office – Taft St., Brgy Liwanag, Puerto Princesa City, Palawan
REGION V
Pagadian District Office – BALGU Bldg., Capitol Compound, Pagadian City
REGION X
Northeastern Mindanao Regional Office – Capitol Compound Cagayan de Oro City
lligan District Office – IBP Bldg., Badelles St. Pala-o lliqan City
REGION XI
Southeastern Mindanao Regional Office – J.P. Laurel Avenue, Davao City
Tagum District Office – Door 5 Duson Apt. National Highway Visayan village Tagum
REGION XII
Central Mindanao Regional Office – 2nd Ftoor South Cotabato Gymnasium Koronadal City
Saranggani District Office – San Pecto St. lagao, General Santos City
ARMM – Governor Gutierrez Avenue. Cotabato City
REGION XIII
CARAGA – 2nd Floor FCB Bldg., J Rosales Ave Butuan City

So readers, did we miss anything? Do you know any NBI Clearance Outlet that is not on our the list? We need you. Tell us about it (to improve this blog), leave it right down in the comment section! Thank you!

You may be also interested what will happen when you walk in for NBI Clearance Application or our latest article about NBI Online Registration Process.

NBI Clearance BranchNBI Clearance Outlet

25,447 thoughts on “Where to apply NBI Clearance? Complete List of NBI Clearance Outlet in the Philippines

1 2 3 506
  • Flordalina B. Wayton says:

To whom it may concern: Blessings to everyone.,ang asawa ko po ay US Citizen or American from Hawaii. He decided to stay here in the Philippines . Dito kami ngayon sa Pagadian City nakatira. Mag-inquire sana kami kung ano ang mga requirements to get NBI Clearance sa isang foreigner kasi requirements din ito for the residency. Nag-inquire na kami sa Pagadian pero hindi daw sila pwede kailangan sa Manila…if ever ba pwede sa Cebu NBI kami kukuha kasi doon din ang apply for ACR-IR? Hoping for immediate reply ..God Bless All. Flordalina B. Wayton

• Diane says:

ask ko lang po, pwede na po ba kumuha ng clearance ng nbi sa munipsipyo? someone told me na nag rerelease na dn po dun. i just wanna now, para less hassle na din. please answer. thank you

• Ann says:

madali lang po ang ang pagkuha ng NBI clearance?

• ALLAN JR H. BUNIAG says:

sa robinsons galleria po ba pede dun kahit di po renewal. ung first time po na kukuha

• NEMIE M. JUALO says:

sir my NBI branch po ba sa SM Manila

• ehcel says:

meron po ba bang nbi outlet sa Berma Building Baclaran Paranaque City..pd po bang kumuha don ng nbi for abroad.. tnx..

• Divina Tagalog says:

Sir gud morning sa online request ninyo walang bulacan code, kukuha po kasi ako sa online taga balagtas bulacan, at Kung online applicant po ilang araw po ba ang process! Mas madali po ba Kung online? Kailangan ko po kasi ng urgent Kung maari Lang! Sa us embassy ko ipapadala!! Maraming salamat po!

• ernesto s. anteza says:

gud eve i have problem regarding my nbi clearance, i have a same name in our province in antique which is a murder case in the year 1991.i have to wait a 1 month to verify the case but when the day to collect my clearance i really to much upset to the result of my nbi clearance because of my same name who had the outstanding criminal case. i am a ofw for so many years and i wonder why this kind of system cannot be cleared its mean that our system still the same as before?could you please sir to trace or rectify this problem asap

• Eric pragata says:

Gud eve sir/maam,.saan po ako mag apply ng nbi clearance taga moonwalk p’que city po ako at magkano po at ano ang mga dadalhin kong requirements? Gagamitin ko po sa pag apply ng work.Salamat po.

• Edith says:

Good pm.I just want to asked if how much the NBI clearance?I have a problem getting a NBI in Laoag City they asking my sister to pay them more than 500 pesos and they not pretty sure for processing fee.Plus they asking for travelling fee and for snack fee.I am in abroad and I authorized my sister to process my NBI form in my behalf.Working here abroad as OFW its really hard.I just want a help I don’t want other people just easily take advantage of me.My application they didn’t accept my form.I badly needed mg NBI clearance..thank you ..Fr.Edz

• vivian m. says:

good day. i would like to inquire if you have nbi outlet in Berma Building Baclaran Paranaque City. because i read your article and the said outlet is not in your list. your reply is highly appreciated. thank you.

• samuel gonzalez says:

Im american and i need to get a cleareance, wich nbi i supposes to go, i was reading this comments and i saw one comment that say that for foreigners only the nbi in taft do the foregners, its that true, or i can go the one in mandaluyong, help me please thanks

• Saul V. says:

Hi Sam, you are required to process your NBI Main (Taft) branch. I think the other branches will not accommodate your application. Only the main branch will can/do that.

• rommel de guzman says:

guday po!ask ko lng po panu gawin kung nmisplace ung resibo ng 4 realising nbi clearance.anu po dpat gawin at nid n requirements pra mkuha q clearance q..ty po

• RD says:

hi! i just want to ask if my available na nbi center on a saturday that accomodates application of clearance? thank you.

• Mary Grace Lozano says:

How many days will it takes to released nbi clearance in pampanga ?waiting for your asap answers thnks..

• Jessie Andres says:

Ask ko lang po kc 1 and a half ko po hinintay ung nbi clearance ko kaso nung pmnta na ako sa Robinson imus para kuhanin eh d daw nila marerelease, sa main ko daw po kuhanin dahil may kaso ako, eh wala naman po akong kaso, panu un anu ung itatanung nila dun? baka kc idiin nila ako pg malaki ung kaso ng kapangalan ko

• bren perillo says:

,hi!gudday po ilang hours or day of releasing ng nbi kpag sa olongapo branch ako kmuha kailngan ko na po kc for visa.

• pits says:

1 month po kc released ng clearance ko, sa nbi san fernado pampanga ako kumuha ng clearance nid kuna po kc for my visa…ano dpat ko gwin pra mrelease kgad?…nid kuba pumunta sa main pra dun mgApply ulit ng clearance?

• roxanne says:

hi po san po pla ung location sa cagayan de oro a nbi ..ang gulo po kasi ng mga details eh ..may nbi na po ako kaso mali ung middle name kaya papalitan ko dito ,,pero don ko po sa robinson galeria kinuha un kya mhirap na pong bumalik pa don para pa palitan po…thanks po…

• Arnold G. Chavez says:

magkanu po pgkuha ng NBI sa local lang po gagamitin?

• barbara says:

Is it possible that an immediate family of mine can get my NBI Clearance?

• Guillermo del Rosario Enriquez says:

i’m 53 yrs old and i’m self employed most of my life that why i did not have an NBI clearance. But a month ago i was employed in Globalland and they are requiring me to submit an NBI clearance. I know i was able to get one more than a decade ago. Where can i apply for a clearance, how much should i pay and what documents should i bring? I’m from Sta. Maria Bulacan, tnx.

• mariel bagongahasa says:

AnilaHanggang anong oras po ang kuha ng nbi clearance sa robinson

• Francisco Usis says:

Good job! More power!

• john michael bautista says:

sir/maam, nag apply po ako ng nbi d2 sa baguio. eh kailangan ko po agad makuha. pwde po bng makuha agad pg jan ako nag apply?? kc monday sana po ung deadline ng requirements ko eh nbi lng nanan po ku lng.. sabi dn kc sa akin ung kakilala kung tag nbi d2 sa baguio.. need ur feddback tnx and god bless

• Lilia Murray says:

Can an alien apply nbi clearance at any outlet in metro manila?

• rina pelobello says:

Rina hello po gosto ko png mkakuha kgad ng NBI CLEARANCE KC KAILNGAN KO SA LALONG MDALINV PNAHON

• Jay says:

di na po yata updated to, nawala na yung iba gaya ng sa victory mall. Pakicorrect nalang po kung mali ako.

• esmeralda nebril says:

how come some people can get nbi clearance nang madalian yung iba kailangan pa balikan others a day lang makukuha ibang masamahan ko na sefarer wala naman kapangalan after a week pa pero like nga others a day lang..

• christine says:

plz….help me…tnx…

• christine says:

panu poh! kumuha ng NBI na ang purpose po ay pupunta ng abroad. pero hindi po aq mag work pinapapunta lng poh aq ng relative,pwd po bng kumuha sa ilo-ilo?

• Jennifer Leah L. Cantero says:

ano po ung requirements s pgkuha ng nbi clearance at magkano po?

• ainart santos says:

all robinsons branch have a NBI branch also?

• redelyn capal says:

where in makati. i can apply for an nbi clearance? i’m a firts timer

• marylou arenas says:

hello po! ako po ay nangailangn ng NBI clearance ,andito po ako sa france sa ngayon,nakakuha ako ng application form dito with fingerprints at authorization letter pra sa mother ko na nsa Isabela. nagpasa po ang mother ko sa NBI tuguegarao at nagbayad sya ng 1500 dahil kailangan daw ipasa sa manila ang form ko for verification. ang tanong ko ay talaga po bang normal na ung mga wla sa pinas at nagpasa sa province ay kelangan pa din dumaan sa manila? magkano po ba tlga ang fee?

• Cheng says:

Hi I just have a question. I’m from Canada, I applied for my NBI clearance thru Philippines Embassy base here. I got the form which has my finger print on it mailed to the Philippines with the authorization letter, authorizing my husband to file it in my behalf. I’m originally from Cebu so that’s where my husband filed it. How long will it take to process? It’s been a while already. Is there any way I can file it again? Do you have it online. Please advise. Thank you.

• Kristine Gacong Co says:

hello cheng, mejo matagal tlga ung processing ng nbi ngayon lalo na ung gaya nung case mo. i dont know why. pero sa nbi clearance main sa may taft, ang feedback ko is mabilis daw compared sa mga local branches… walang online sa situation mo. wait mo nlng po ung naprocess ng husband mo. wala bang specific date na binigay kung kelan babalikan ung nbi clearance mo? ang alam ko po meron un, kung kelan mo po ito make claim…

• umay says:

kapag sa muntinlupa city alabang po magpapaschedule para sa NBI online pano po magpaBOOK wala kasi ung location code… maraming salamat po!

• Abigail Beltran says:

ung mga nasa list lng po na may location code ang pwede. kung wala sa list ung branch, hindi ka pwede magprocess ng online… OKies?!

• shan says:

I went to ever commonwealth last june 14. They said nbi was already closed and they dont have satellite anymore..is your list up to date?

• Sundae says:

I went to NBI Robinsons Cainta Junction around 5:30 pm and the girl told me that she can not entertain me because they already meet the 400 costumers and no more receipts available. and that is the rule. How come the operating hours is until 7 pm if they can not maximize it.? I need a response. My office work is until 5pm and that is the only time that I can go to NBI branches.

• mon says:

im appplying for my NBI clearance a while ago @ NBI Muntinlupa, my tentative date to get my clearance is on July 8, is there any other way to get my clearance as earlier it can be? the last time i get my clearance from same location is within a day, but why it takes almost a month right now to get it?

• Jan Sean Santos says:

Wala po. Ung ibang branch mejo bumagal ng service. Lalo na pag nakakuha ka ng HIT status. Ung iba naman, gaya ng Muntinlupa NBI, nirerequest pa sa Main Office bago irelease jan. matagal tlga. sa Main po sa taft, moving naman po ang process kaso sacrifice nga lang tlga ang pagpunta. malas mo pa kung na HIT ka kasi babalik ka tlga. It’s more fun in the Philippines, ika nga.

• Anne says:

May quota pa ba sa mga malls? Dati kasi first 300 / 500 lang ang tinatanggap sa mga malls, ganon pa din ba?

• Regh says:

I badly needed the NBI clearance for my employment. Meron pa bang mas mabilis na way to get the clearance? Please help me! 🙁

• Jimmy says:

Yesterday I want to get my NBI Clearance at the Center at the Robinsons Place. After proceeding they found out that someone has the same name. So I thgought they need one more day to check this. But no…. come back on 28 June…. Muahahaaaaa… its more fun in the Phillipines.

• Maycy says:

Ganon po tlga ung process nila. Ewan ko ba baket napakatagal ang application of NBI Clearance when you got a HIT Status. Dati po 8-10 working days, pero binilang ko ung iyo, sobra na sa 10 working days un. YES! I totally agree with you, ITS MORE FUCKING FUN IN THE PHILIPPINES. Di ko nga magets kung pano naisip nung pinoy na gawing tag line ng pinas un.

• Thomas says:

More like… “IT’S MORE FUCKED UP IN THE PHILIPPINES!!!” GALING NG GOBYERNO NI PNOT!!! PURO KAWATAN NA, LAKAS PA MAKAPANGGAGO! PATAAS NG PATAAS ANG SINGIL PERO LAHAT NG “SERBISYO” KUNO NILA PABAGSAK!

• Randy says:

It should probably be mentioned on the page na may limit lang ang number pag magpupunta sa mga mall para kumuha ng NBI clearance. Hindi naman nasusunod yung 10 AM – 7 PM nila kasi pag tapos na sila sa 200, wala na. Nagpunta ako kahapon mga quarter to 5, sinabihan lang ako na nagreremit na ang cashier nila. Dapat daw maaga ako para makakuha ng number. Pano naging 10 AM – 7 PM yung schedule kung ganoon yung procedure nila? Pano yung may mga trabaho na kagaya ko 8 AM – 5 PM yung schedule? Mas convenient sana kung until 7 PM kaso di pala!

• Randy says:

Pag “HIT” ka ibig sabihin may kapangalan ka na may record. They have to cross check it with your records kaya natatagalan kasi my investigation sa likod nun.

• Jan Alphonse says:

Hi, I’m currently working in Malaysia and would like to know if I can apply in Phil. Embassy here. Your response will be appreciated. Thanks. Jan

• Elixir Padilla says:

Yes you can apply nbi clearance there in our Phil Embassy in Malaysia.

• wilma mateos yamanishi says:

my husband is a foreigner who is seeking permanent residency in the phils. and he was required by the immigration to secure an nbi clearance. we went to tagaytay branch to secure one but was denied due to the reason that only manila branch issues one for foreigners. we live in cavite so can`t we just apply to the nearest place from our residence? hoping for your kind consideration on this matter…

• Cheska says:

Only NBI Clearance Manila-Taft Branch process the Foreign National Application of NBI Clearance. Unfortunately, you have to follow what they told you.

• Rodrigo Bendo says:

how can i get nbi im on Australia i got form from Perth also my finger print shall i need send my form to main office in manila . is their any way to get nbi thank you

• April says:

i’m currently residin in oriental mindoro and the nearest place to get my nbi clerance is at calapan city, may i know the duration of its processing? is it a one day processing only?how many days it wil take to get my nbi clerance…? answer pls pls

• Alejandro says:

ONLINE na daw ang pagkuha ng NBI clearance sabi sa balita, nationwide pa daw! Pero laking dismaya ko na kailangan ko pang pumunta sa Robinsons Dasmarinas ng 12am (tama, 12 ng hating gabi) para makasiguro sa 200 na slots. Ganun din sa Tagaytay. Ang susungit pa ng mga guards or tao dun, piling mo mga anak ni Bill Gates. Hindi nila i-explain ng mahinahon, kawawa naman ung mga magagalang na nagtatanong. Nakakaawa ang mga taong mahiyain at hindi marunong kumibo dahil binabastos lang sila ng mga tao dun.

• Rodrigo Bendo says: