August 30, 2018 9:51 am

When NBI launched the new NBI Clearance Biometric System, they made sure to eliminate the long queues in NBI Clearance Outlet that results to every applicant’s head ache and irritation.

To resolve this matter, NBI placed several NBI Clearance outlets that can accommodate the large volume of NBI Clearance Applicants especially in Metro Manila.

Presently, NBI Clearance outlets have 63 fully operational Clearance Centers nationwide. There are sixteen (16) Regional NBI Clearance and twenty-two (22) from District offices.

While eleven (11) of them are located at Local Government Units and the rest of them are located at some selected malls such as Robinsons Malls, Ever Gotesco and Duty Free Philippines.

The Regional NBI Clearance and District Offices are accepting applicants from 8:00AM to 5:00PM. While NBI Clearance located at Duty Philippines opens at 8:00AM to 5:00PM.

Duty Free Philippines only accepts NBI Application for Travel Abroad purposes only. Lastly, Robinsons Malls starts their NBI Clearance processing at 10:00AM to 7:00PM.

All of the mentioned NBI Clearance Location is open Monday to Friday, except Holidays.

Due to large volume of applicants, NBI Clearance Outlets allow Applicants to stay outside the venue and wait in the queue line as early as the opening time. This happens especially in the Malls.

You May Be Interested in Reading: [UPDATED!] How To Apply NBI Clearance Online

Many applicants prefer to wait in line to finish the process early.

And to cut the long story short, I will now share to you the list of NBI Clearance Outlets in the Philippines:

Where to apply for NBI Clearance

You are aware now of how much you will pay for your NBI Clearance Application. The next step would be is to know where and what you should process your NBI Clearance Online.

The list of NBI Clearance Branches are below for your reference. Choose the NBI Branch that you prefer.

Note that NBI Branches are already listed when you select what branch you prefer. To know more about this, you may need to read the updated steps on how to apply NBI Clearance Online.

Within Metro Manila
NBI Clearance Center – U.N Avenue, Ermita. Manila
Quezon City Hall – Makatarungan St, Diliman, QC
Montalban Rizal – Ground Flr., Municipal Hall
Muntinlupa City – Victory Shopping Center, Alabang
Mandaluyong City Hall – Maysilo Circle, Mandaluyong City
Las Pinas City – Las Pinas City Hall or SM Center Las Pinas (near and infront of Las Pinas City Hall)
Robinson’s Place – Basement 1 Ermita, Manila
Cagayan Valley Regional Office – Government Center Carig Sur Tuguegarao City
Bayombong District Office – Capitol Compound Bayombong Nueva Vizcaya
lsabela District Office – National Highway Brgy Osmena Ilagan Isabela
REGION III
Central Luzon Regional Office – Capitol Compound City of San Fernando Pampanga
Bulacan District Olftce – Capitol Compound Guinhawa, City of Malolos, Bulacan
Cabanatuan Dislrict Office – Llanera St Old Provincial Capitol Cmpd Cabanaluan City
OlongapoDistrict Office – 17 Kentucky Lane Upper Kalaklan Olongapo City
Tarlac District Office – Brgy Macabulos Drive San Roque Tarlac City
REGION IV-A
CALABARZON – Capitol Site Capitol Hills Batangas City
Cavite District Office – J.P. Rizal St. Kaybagal South Tagaytay City
Lucena District Office – NIA Compound Genes Aguilar St., Lucena City
Laguna District Office – Rizal Blvd Brgy. Tagapo City of Sta Rosa, Laguna
REGION IV-B
MIMAROPA – Sitio Cuadro Aguas Brgy Sta Isabel, Calapan City
Puerto Princesa District Office – Taft St., Brgy Liwanag, Puerto Princesa City, Palawan
REGION V
Pagadian District Office – BALGU Bldg., Capitol Compound, Pagadian City
REGION X
Northeastern Mindanao Regional Office – Capitol Compound Cagayan de Oro City
lligan District Office – IBP Bldg., Badelles St. Pala-o lliqan City
REGION XI
Southeastern Mindanao Regional Office – J.P. Laurel Avenue, Davao City
Tagum District Office – Door 5 Duson Apt. National Highway Visayan village Tagum
REGION XII
Central Mindanao Regional Office – 2nd Ftoor South Cotabato Gymnasium Koronadal City
Saranggani District Office – San Pecto St. lagao, General Santos City
ARMM – Governor Gutierrez Avenue. Cotabato City
REGION XIII
CARAGA – 2nd Floor FCB Bldg., J Rosales Ave Butuan City

So readers, did we miss anything? Do you know any NBI Clearance Outlet that is not on our the list? We need you. Tell us about it (to improve this blog), leave it right down in the comment section! Thank you!

You may be also interested what will happen when you walk in for NBI Clearance Application or our latest article about NBI Online Registration Process.

NBI Clearance BranchNBI Clearance Outlet

1,286 thoughts on “Where to apply NBI Clearance? Complete List of NBI Clearance Outlet in the Philippines

• da garcia says:

For new andfirst time applicants, can you get clearance from branch offices like Robinson’s dasma cavite?↵Thank you

• margie carcosia santander says:

….online nlang poh sana kkuha ng nbi sna mbilis ang pag prosses…

• Reynald Giron says:

Meron po ba nbi sa north mall? Near lrt station monumento??

• marechris amabao says:

good day po.pwede po ba ako kumuha ng renewal nbi ng nanay ko kahit wala po sya?nasa hongkong po sya gusto nya kuhanan ko sya ng bago.anu po ba requierments kung pwede po ba ako?

• jeanus dionisio mendoza says:

tanung ko lang po wala po kasi ako kahit anung id n gamit apelyido ng asawa ko,anu pa po pede kong dalhin

• Innah Cordero says:

Hi. I would just like to ask if pwede ko pa kayang kunin yung nbi clearance ko tomorrow? I paid kasi last August 10 and was asked to get my clearance last August 25. Kaya lang hindi ako pwede nun. Balak ko sana kunin bukas. Would my payment still be valid?? ↵↵P.S. Do I still need to fall in line to get my clearance or pwede na ako dumiresto sa cashier since iclaim ko na lang naman. Thank you.

• richard berino ansay says:

sir makukuha q vah po ulit ung nbi q nasunog po kc/

• richard berino ansay says:

sir gd evs

• Jessie Q. Ayson says:

There used to be an NBI satellite office/branch in Park Square where i had chances renewing my NBI clearance before. It is not there anymore and i believe there is none in Makati area. Question is when does NBI plan to have again a branch or satellite office in Makati area. It was really a big help especially renewing before closing time and coming from work, it was easy!↵↵Salamat po.

• Allan L. Digma says:

Good day sir/ma’m,↵↵I am a 49 yr old residing here at Pateros Metro-Manila and is currently looking for a job opportunity. I came to inquire of the following:↵↵1. Due to my probable unsure availability if I would set an appointment date and time if I would register online, can I be able to apply for an NBI Clearance with the ‘old’ system? Wherein I can proceed with the application procedures at the NBI Main Branch? that is from the very first step up to the last procedure?↵↵2. If ever I have registered online and I failed to appear at my picked Satellite Office on the date and time I have provided, what would be it’s effect with my online filling application?↵↵↵Thank you very much and hoping for your kind consideration.↵↵Respectfully,↵↵Allan L. Digma

• Lady Camille Apolinario says:

anong oras po nag e start yung pm sched… ?↵↵di ko po kasi ma determine kung after pa po ba matapos ng morning or am sched??

• Carlo Macaseo says:

When will you include the NBI branch here in BINAN, LAGUNA, please? Thank you!

• Marinel Bassig says:

SOBRANG BAGAL NG LOADING NG SITE….↵ggggrrrr….

• ABDUL JABAR S MIMBISA says:

paano po ba mag sign ng nbi sa computer para ipa luap ko nlang sa U’N

• joemel.amil says:

tanong lng po meron din po bang nbi branch d2 sa may pagsanjan..

• rhea m aquino says:

paano po mgaaply s nbi hindi po ayko makpgappl

• Sheryl says:

Hi. I just want to ask if it is possible to get an nbi form no.5 even if I’m in abroad right now? What are the requirements? Pls reply. Thanks.

• jennifer P. mata says:

nbi clearance work abroad

• nirma says:

Hi.nag apply po ako ng nbi at Robinson’s this aug.17, kaso it was HIT.Balik pa po ako by Sept.3.E need ko po sya ASAP. Pwde po ba pmnta n lng ako s main office pra dun maprocess?.nasakin pa nmn ang receipt. Thanks

• Aki says:

Same tau ng date ng apply sa NBI. Sept 3 din sabi sakin na balik. anu daw meron bakit september 3 pa? anu ung HIT ?

• Kris says:

Ha? May hit din? Alam mo ba yun tatay ko at asawa ko ay parehas din na may hit. Kahit na Ang last name namen ay hindi naman common. May nabasa din akpng blog na may hit din. Lahat yata jan may hit e para may time sila iprocess. Bakit ganun? Nakapagtataka…

• carl lester benedicto says:

im from antipolo meron po bang branch ng nbi sa robinson’s antipolo?thnx po ↵need ko po ng feedback now kung pwede lang po

• Kristine says:

Im from Pasig, may open po ba na nbi pag saturday? If meron, saan po? Salamat

• Judesa Jaranilla says:

Why is there no outlet in Makati? What happened to the Park Square outlet?

• Jet medina says:

I find this link very helpful. I hope at least it is updated always. Job well done.

• Jessie Q. Ayson says:

How about NBI outlet/s in Makati area? There used to be one in Park Square.

• Jelyn says:

Hi 🙂 Can I get po ba my NBI Clearance sa other branch if I applied online, at nilagay ko na kukunin ko siya sa Olongapo Branch? Paid na po ako, and for verification na lang. Went in Olongapo Branch this early morning, unfortunately, navirus daw po system nila and Monday pa maaayos, but I need na po the clearance by Monday. Pwede po kaya? Thank you! God bless!

• romeo says:

Saan po ba mas malapit na nbi ako pwedeng mg renew kung mangagaling ako ng lower bicutan?

• william says:

Online application for non-Filipino. Their system allowed you to choose the site you want it process, pero pagdating mo doon, like in my case sa Quezon City Hall, sasabihin nila for non Filipino sa UN Ave lang pwede. waste of time. Fix your system.

• mabz says:

good day, what if po kung hndi po nakapunta sa nakaschedule na day, pwede pa po kyang makuha yung nbi clearance ko?

• camille says:

Ou nman .basta byad kna↵paq datinq mu nbi kuha ca # ppila ca dun pra picturan dun ca sa kasunod na # na biniqay sau.

• Ronald says:

Open pb ang rob.nova for nbi clearance?pwde po b dun kumuha ng travel abroad?

• Salundaga Rovelyn says:

Paano pu mag kuha ng nbi clearance sa angheles city pampangga.?

• Salundaga Rovelyn says:

Saan po pwede kumuha ng nbi clearance dito sa angheles city pampangga

• Shiena Alvarez Pacifico says:

Naku ,.sna mabasa nyu po itong comenta na ito comment ko just concern po sa mas nakararami mga hindi alam ang lahat ng klase ng style ng mga ganster sna po Wag na ng hayaan ng head oficial N.B.I department from main to local location na ibang tao ang kikilos para makakuha sila ng NBI clearance sna ganun din sa lahat I’m Shiena Alvarez Pacifico iM IGLESIA NI CRISTO from daet,and for now i am living here in near in NBI oFFice in legazpi the reason why i posted this is it because of what ivê experiencing from this place for since 2013 with my Live-in partner and história family. I cant Tell the whole but

• Shiena Alvarez Pacifico says:

How can i get nbi clearance in Legazpi City, and Hows/what are the procedure How much will be charge when i go to the office building oficial NBI? Im Living on Sabang legazpi city heresia my # 09070333664

• Nikki says:

Can I apply NBI clearance anywhere? I mean, I’ll be working in Dagupan but can I get my NBI clearance in Baguio? Thanks.

• chelle says:

which nbi branch po is open on Saturdays? or ung closing late po?8

• beberly padayao says:

much better

• E.j. says:

Sir, Good day po… May tanong lang po ako, mag Rerenew po sana ako ng NBI clearance sa CB MALL Urdaneta city Branch. Hinanapan po ako nung lumang NBI form but its been a years nung kumuha ako kaya sinabi ko hindi ko na mahanap. Then sinabi sakin apply nlng ako para sa new NBI. Pumayag nman po ako, nung pinakita ko po mga Valid ID’s ko, bigla nlng sinabi sakin na 3 WEEKS daw before maRelease ung NBI Clearance ko?? But ung mga kaibigan ko, at mga pinsan ko one day lang nakuha na nila Pero sakin 3 weeks??? Ni hindi pa nila alm kung may HIT ako pero inunahan na nilang 3 weeks ang release?… nag back-out na ako dhil kylangan ko na tlga NBI clerance. I’ll try another branch of NBI.

• dennis says:

paanu po kunuha ng nbi clearance online sa naga city

• dennis says:

paanu po po pag apply ng nbi clearance online dito sa naga city?

• JERIEL JIMENEZ says:

gusto ko lng masigurado yung releasing ng clearnce ko sa july 29 2015 na me ref.no. NB6LDWWRVO, nakalimutan ko na kasi ipagpaumanhin po ninyo.

• ofelia baraquia says:

good evening po,matagal na po aq nakakuha ng nbi q halos 9 years na po,ano po ilalagay q new nalang po ba?nawala na rin po kc kopya ng nbi q,thanks po.God bless us all

• Jhe says:

Open padin ba sa rob.novaliches ang pagkuha ng NBI?. At ilan lang ang pwede kumuha dun. Salamat sa sasagot.

• Dee says:

I applied for my NBI clearance renewal sa Mandaluyong city hall satellite office this morning, July 22. This is my 4th renewal na. Ang nilagay po nila na date sa receipt kung kelan ako babalik to pick up my clearance is August 5 dahil daw may “HIT” ang name ko. Siguro daw meron kapangalan. I sat down and observed the others who were behind me in line. They were told the same. Seriously? All of us has a “HIT”? All of us has to go back August 5, which means 2 weeks. 2 weeks??↵↵Dahil kelangan ko ng NBI clearance ASAP, I went to NBI main office in the afternoon, same day. I got my clearance like after 15 minutes. Cleared, no record on file. Ano pala nangyari sa MANDALUYONG CITY HALL satellite office? Ganun kabagal ang service nila, 2 weeks vs 1 day.

• roy says:

Sir, ganun din ako. pinababalik ako sa August 06. 2 weeks ang kailangan kong hintayin. WTF. I urgently need the NBI Clearance. I might follow what you did and directly go to the main office.

• chelle says:

san po ung main office?

• joyceee says:

Pumunta ko ng nbi rob imus kanina. Sabi nila may hit daw ang name and address ko.first tym ko lang naexperience to at ang siningil nila saken eh 200 pesos.compared s 115. Grabe laki ng kinita nila.sana may mkabasa nito s NBI.s dami ng kumukuha ng NBI ang laki n ng kinikita nila

• lhoy says:

i thinlk this nbi clearance online is for us to just post comments… and not actually doing an application… spent 1 hr for nothing… its really best to visit nbi branches rather than be stress with the online churva…

• Pia says:

Worked for me.

• lhoy says:

i don’t think the online application works.. it doesn’t bring me anywhere just stuck on the first timer sign up here page.. are we really ready for an online process?..

• Dee says:

I think something is wrong with your connection. It works fine. When you go to the main office, they don’t use paper application anymore.

• sam says:

Old system is better. The new one is oh so BULOK… parang kayong lahat. Paki ayos please. Kasi oras namin mahalaga din. Di lang kayo ang naghahanap buhay.

• Lieneth Bernabe says:

Anong oras po ba ang open ng NBI main office sa U.N Erminta Manila? Thanks sa mag rereply.

• Dee says:

They open 8:00am, no noon break.

• Ray calunod says:

Bukas po ba nang sabado ang nbi main sa U.N ??

• ALADIN OMBOY says:

BUKAS BA N NBI CLEARANCE ROBINSON DASMARINAS CAVITE NGAUN

• Ali Quiwa says:

Anong NBI Clearance outlet po aang bukas ng Saturday? Pls reply ASAP po… God bless…

• Aya says:

Pasagot nmn open ba robinso nnovaliches nbi ngaun? Appointment ko today kaso holiday daw panu un. Salamat sa sasagot.