Are you a fresh graduate trying to apply for a job in corporate world? Did you know that there are several requirements to be submitted to your employer before they let you start working? SSS Number, Pag Ibig Number and NBI Clearance are some of those mandatory requirements.
The process for application of NBI Clearance for fresh graduates is the same with the skilled or experienced Professionals. Like the other, everyone is required to bring two (2) valid IDs and the corresponding amount for the NBI Clearance Fee.
So cut the story short, here’s how to apply for NBI Clearance for Fresh College Graduates.
What are the NBI Clearance requirements for Fresh Graduate Students?
The only requirements in applying for the NBI Clearance is the Valid ID. Everyone is required to present TWO (2) Valid IDs when applying for NBI Clearance for validation.
Here are the list of Valid IDs accepted when applying for a href=”https://nbiclearance.org/nbi-clearance-online/” alt=”NBI Clearance Online” title=”NBI Clearance Online”>NBI Clearance Online.
- Valid Philippine Passport
- Voter’s ID
- Driver’s License
- PRC License
- SSS ID
- GSIS UMID
- School ID
- TIN ID
- Philhealth ID
- Authenticated Birth Certificate NSO
- Alien Cert of Registration
- Senior Citizen
- Previous Copy of NBI Clearance
- Postal ID
Since you are just a fresh graduate from college, most of the Valid IDs listed above is not applicable to you. What you only have is the School ID or your Alumni ID. Lucky for you if you already have your Voter’s ID, then you don’t have a problem. Don’t worry, you can easily get a Postal ID as the second valid ID requirements. Here’s a quick guide on how to apply for postal ID.
NBI Clearance Purpose of Application & NBI Clearance Fees
Now you have the Valid IDs requirements for the NBI Clearance, it’s time to identify the purpose of your application of NBI Clearance and how much you should pay.
The NBI Clearance Fee depends on the purpose of application you are applying. The list of NBI Clearance Fees & Purpose of Application is below
|NBI Clearance Purpose of Application||NBI Clearance Fees|
|Local Employment, Change of Gender, For Probation, Correction of Birthdate, Enlistment AFP, For Promotion, Enlistment PNP, ID Purposes, Custom’s Pass ID, Student Visa, Lateral Entry, Seaman, Seawoman’s Book, BID, CA, LTO, NSO, PNP, SSS, DND, DOT , Marriage and Other Requirement||P 115.00|
|Travel Abroad, Africa, Asia, Australia, Canada, Central America, Europe, Hongkong, Libya, Micronesia, Middle East, New Zealand, North America, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Qatar, Saipan, Singapore, South America, Taiwan, USA, Passport Renewal, For Deportation, Self Deportation, Immigration Requirement, Visa Australia, Canada, China, New Zealand, Visa Seaman, Seawoman, USA||P 115.00|
|Business Requirement , Change of Name, Permit to Carry Firearms, Firearms License , Adoption NFA, POEA, PRA, SEC , NTC, ACR Requirement, Special Investor’s Residence Visa||P 165.00|
|Naturalization, Cancellation of Alien Certificate Of Registration (ACR) , Repatriation||P 415.00|
If the purpose of application is for Employment, whether it’s for Local or Abroad. You are required to pay P115.
Where to apply for NBI Clearance
You are aware now of how much you will pay for your NBI Clearance Application. The next step would be is to know where you should process your NBI Clearance. The list of NBI Clearance Branches are below for your reference. Choose the NBI Branch that you prefer.
|Within Metro Manila|
|NBI Clearance Center – U.N Avenue, Ermita. Manila|
|Quezon City Hall – Makatarungan St, Diliman, QC|
|Montalban Rizal – Ground Flr., Municipal Hall|
|Muntinlupa City – Victory Shopping Center, Alabang|
|Mandaluyong City Hall – Maysilo Circle, Mandaluyong City|
|Las Pinas City – Las Pinas City Hall or SM Center Las Pinas (near and infront of Las Pinas City Hall)|
|Robinson’s Place – Basement 1 Ermita, Manila|
|Robinson’s Otis – Level 2 Guanzon St., Paco, Manila|
|Robinson’s Galleria – Basement 1 Ortigas Ave., QC|
|Robinson’s Metro East – Level4 Marcos Hi-way Pasig|
|Robinson’s Cainta – Level 2 Junction Cainta, Rizal|
|Robinson’s Novaliches,- Novaliches, QC|
|Ever Gotesco Recto – 3″‘ Flr Cinema 3 Recto Ave., Manila|
|Duty Free Fiesta Mall – Ninoy Aquino Ave., Paranaque City|
|Empire Mall – Edsa, Pasay City|
|Outside Metro Manila|
|Marilao Municipal Hall – Beside PNP Station, Marilao, Bulacan|
|Lipa City Hall – Lipa City, Batangas|
|Robinson’s Dasmarinas – Dasmarinas, Cavite|
|Ormoc Gaisano – Gaisano Capital Mall|
|NBI FIELD OFFICES|
|Cordillera Administrative Region – Upper Session Road Baguio City|
|Ilocos Regional Office – Aguila Road Sevilla Norte San Fernando City|
|Dagupan District Office – A. B. Fernandez West Dagupan City|
|Laoag District Office – Brgy 10 P Gomez St, Laoag City|
|Cagayan Valley Regional Office – Government Center Carig Sur Tuguegarao City|
|Bayombong District Office – Capitol Compound Bayombong Nueva Vizcaya|
|lsabela District Office – National Highway Brgy Osmena Ilagan Isabela|
|Central Luzon Regional Office – Capitol Compound City of San Fernando Pampanga|
|Bulacan District Olftce – Capitol Compound Guinhawa, City of Malolos, Bulacan|
|Cabanatuan Dislrict Office – Llanera St Old Provincial Capitol Cmpd Cabanaluan City|
|OlongapoDistrict Office – 17 Kentucky Lane Upper Kalaklan Olongapo City|
|Tarlac District Office – Brgy Macabulos Drive San Roque Tarlac City|
|CALABARZON – Capitol Site Capitol Hills Batangas City|
|Cavite District Office – J.P. Rizal St. Kaybagal South Tagaytay City|
|Lucena District Office – NIA Compound Genes Aguilar St., Lucena City|
|Laguna District Office – Rizal Blvd Brgy. Tagapo City of Sta Rosa, Laguna|
|MIMAROPA – Sitio Cuadro Aguas Brgy Sta Isabel, Calapan City|
|Puerto Princesa District Office – Taft St., Brgy Liwanag, Puerto Princesa City, Palawan|
|Bicol Regional Office – Maria Cristina St.,Naga City|
|Legazpi District Office – Quezon Avenue Legazpi City|
|Western Visayas Regional Office – Duran St., Fort San Pedro Iloilo City|
|Bacolod District Office – Aguinaldo St. Bacolod City|
|Central Visayas Regional Office – Escario St., Capitol Site, Cebu City|
|Dumaguete District Office – Capitol Area Daro Dumaguete City|
|Samar District Office – Old Health Bldg., Capitol Site Catbalogan City|
|Western Mindanao Regional Office – 19 Corcuera St. Zamboanqa City|
|Dipolog District Office – Quezon Ave Sta Isabel, Dipolog City|
|Pagadian District Office – BALGU Bldg., Capitol Compound, Pagadian City|
|Northeastern Mindanao Regional Office – Capitol Compound Cagayan de Oro City|
|lligan District Office – IBP Bldg., Badelles St. Pala-o lliqan City|
|Southeastern Mindanao Regional Office – J.P. Laurel Avenue, Davao City|
|Tagum District Office – Door 5 Duson Apt. National Highway Visayan village Tagum|
|Central Mindanao Regional Office – 2nd Ftoor South Cotabato Gymnasium Koronadal City|
|Saranggani District Office – San Pecto St. lagao, General Santos City|
|ARMM – Governor Gutierrez Avenue. Cotabato City|
|CARAGA – 2nd Floor FCB Bldg., J Rosales Ave Butuan City|
Steps in applying for a NBI Clearance Manual or Online Application.
There are two ways in applying for the NBI Clearance. The Manual Process and the NBI Clearance online Application. The difference of the two is the NBI Clearance Application Form. Let me walk you through to discuss the difference of the two. First off is the Manual Application of NBI Clearance.
NBI Clearance Manual Application Process
1. Ask for a blank NBI Clearance application form. The NBI Clearance personnel will ask you to present your two (2) valid IDs for verification before he/she hands out you a copy of NBI Clearance application form. Fill it out correctly. Double check it for errors and misspellings
2. Once finished, proceed to the Data Check Counter for checking of your NBI Clearance Application form.
3. Next, proceed to the Payment Counter and pay the corresponding amount according to the purpose of your NBI Clearance Application. Don’t forget to get your receipt. This will be serve as your “claim stub”.
4. After payment, proceed to Data Entry where they encode the Personal Information you’ve written in your NBI Clearance Application form.
5. After the Data Entry stage, a photo / image capturing will be conducted.
6. An automated finger printing will also be conducted. A biometrics system is currently implemented in every NBI Branches. Biometrics system is where they scan your finger prints and save it in their database.
7. After the steps 5, 6 & 7 is done, the NBI Clearance personnel will check if you have a name sake. If you have a name sake or derogatory record, you will be asked to return on a specified date to claim your NBI Clearance. If you don’t have a name sake or don’t have derogatory record, you will be then asked to proceed to the Releasing Area.
8. The releasing area is where they print your NBI Clearance. Just present your NBI Clearance Receipt to the NBI Clearance Personnel and they will print your NBI Clearance.
And you’re done!
NBI Clearance Online Application Process
1. Go to NBI Clearance Online Application Form and accurately supply all the required information. Make sure to write the NBI Clearance Registration Code (if you don’t have a printer available) or Print the NBI Clearance Application form after submitting your NBI Clearance Application Form.
2. After completing step number 1, go to the NBI Branch that you prefer. Bring the Two (2) Valid ID requirement and the Printed NBI Clearance Online Application form or the NBI Clearance Registration code (for those applicants who doesn’t have printers). You should also pay for the corresponding amount of your NBI Clearance.
3. Proceed to the line where they process NBI Clearance Online Application. You may ask the NBI Clearance Personnel for help on this.
4. Next, proceed to the Payment Counter and pay the corresponding amount according to the purpose of your NBI Clearance Application. Don’t forget to get your receipt. This will be serve as your “claim stub”.
5. Next is to proceed in Finger Printing / Biometrics and Image Capturing Section.
6. If you have a name sake or derogatory record, you will be asked to return on a specified date to claim your NBI Clearance. If you don’t have a name sake or don’t have derogatory record, you will be then asked to proceed to the Releasing Area.
7. The releasing area is where they print your NBI Clearance. Just present your NBI Clearance Receipt to the NBI Clearance Personnel and they will print your NBI Clearance.
For any NBI Clearance inquiries/question, please call NBI Clearance Helpdesk: Direct Line 5261294 or Trunkline 5238231 Local 5499.